Oklahoma State Offers Four-star 2022 Running Back Tavorus Jones

Have u not read all the good news from ku. U r going to love it

1 Like

Corndog was inconsistent bro. He wasn’t terrible but you act like he was an NFL caliber player when everyone on the entire planet knew he would never be an NFL player. He had several games where he was lucky to even have a 50 percent completion percentage and the fact that Wallace made him look better than he actually was helped as well. Dude has been gone for three years. Give it a rest.

Please review the sentence you just posted.

Get it a rest u guys talk about Gundy offense has been bad for yrs. Even tho corndog lead a top 15 offense. U stop ur lies then yes I will giving it a break. I never said anything about nfl. I’m talking about 4000 yards passing 400 yards rushing 32 td passing 10 td rushing.
Would have gone 5 and 0 against top 25 teams if matt would have made his extra point kick. U get on ur high horse and simple thinking. Oh we went 7 and 6 bad qb.

1 Like

No I was saying what it said ur stupid and we dnt want to be

1 Like

U still aren’t share ur thoughts on how great miles is.

1 Like

Yeah well we would’ve went 11-1 if we had a halfway competent coach and consistent QB that season as well.

Miles? I know that he’ll be known as one of the most successful coaches at OSU against OU while Gundy won’t even be mentioned in that same conversation.

And one of the most loses for ku

Not even close with that defense.
I will give this u r persistent. But u are starting to not answer more n more questions about miles.
They r simple question n I understand u have no answer. Can answer 2 and 12

1 Like

That’s what you have is an opinion, nothing else but glad to see you say we are a top 10 program which you wouldn’t acknowledge before saying we beat up on a bunch of pansies. We have never got 8 4 star recruits. You do realize not much different in a 4 star and a high 3 star

1 Like

More blah blah blah from you :joy::clown_face::clown_face: so you are a mind reader now :flushed::flushed: Gundy won’t be here much longer but it won’t be because you 3 :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face: are biotching :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

We win two more games this year if the starting kicker doesn’t go down. Sure that’s Gundy s fault :joy::joy: stupid kickers are in another universe anyway. I didn’t hear any of you 3 biotching about the kicker :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

The 3 stooges :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

We aren’t a top 10 program. Not even close. We could definitely be a top 15 program though with the state of some of the fading blue bloods and money that Pickens pumped into this program. We may have been in the top 10 wins but most of them were unimportant. 2 Bedlam wins and 1 major bowl win. Texass isn’t gonna be a$$ forever and we have to establish ourselves at the second best program in the BIG12 but we have failed to do it. Iowa state is looking more promising than us right now which really sucks. Just cause we haven’t done something before doesn’t mean we can’t. 6-8 4 stars is completely reasonable.

1 Like

I’ve also not said we beat a bunch of pansies every year on this forum. I like the Tulsa matchup every year. I wish we would schedule more power 5 teams which has been done for the upcoming schedules thankfully.

If u just look at the raw number on recruiting, then yes.
We had a transfer that ended up not coming, we got stuck with his numbers of .777. Then we got a guy who did come, 877. Difference of almost .05 for average. Just that bumps u up.
We have played freshman before but usually cause we had. We r get more that r win higher spot. Like ford. Then Presley and shane, there were 3 others.
Speaking of Presley is he a 3 star. Did his brother benefit from him in ratings.
We got the twins coming in we will see if one is a 3 star.
Some dnt even have ratings or tranfers still using their hs #'s. This safety coming in was just under a .85, but had offers from like11 power 5 schools usual about 5 is norm. Was he under rated. Is he still a .85 after starting 2 yrs at a power 5 school.
Losing coach all the time doesn’t help. I do think Gundy has more career mind assistants that r good.
So just chew on that. I do see an upward trend.
Still next yr depends on the qb as it did this yr.

1 Like

OU. 268.07. OSU 196.48. A difference of 71.59 KU 189.06. A difference of 7.42 OU average commit 93.20 OSU average commit 86.16 a difference of 7.04 KU average commit 84.76 a difference of 1.40

1 Like

I’ll promise half of the goons so called high end recruits will never start or stay longer than a 2 year span. It true they just find another one to take their place, we can’t do that. The goons never check the character of a kid, just can he run, catch a FB, or tackle
Also where was your new team, Iowa State ? Why weren’t they high on the recruiting chart

1 Like

Did u get ur math rite this time . We dnt care

1 Like