Oklahoma State Offers Four-star 2022 Running Back Tavorus Jones

Are we close to isu then ku. I mean u said u just want to be 2nd

1 Like

The only reason you say blah blah blah is because you know what I say is truth, but in good ole slack jawed yokel fashion you continue to support a person and ignore all the facts. Then youā€™ll ask yourself in the future why we canā€™t win the big ones. Just know I tried to explain it to you. So when we are in year 20 of Gundy with 1 conference title, no more conference title appearances, and a 2-18 record against OU are we going to say it was worth it?

1 Like

I missed ur facts blah blah blah 2 blah blah 12 blah

1 Like

Because they havenā€™t been consistently decent since 2005. I can promise you that they will start recruiting better than they have been now that theyā€™ve established themselves a conference contender. Just think about that for a moment please.

We want to call ourselves the 2nd best program in the conference. Yet, we canā€™t even make our own conference title game, and a team thatā€™s battled Kansas nearly every season since 1996 to avoid last place is now is completing with OU better and has a coach that puts them in a better position every game to get to that point.

Yet, here we are with a coach that gives up in the conference title race mid season and would post a 4th place banner in the practice facility if given permission to do so. If there is one thing Matt Campbell figured out itā€™s that you canā€™t play scared to death against better competition and expect to come out victorious. Unfortunately for us we have a coach that hasnā€™t been able to rip himself out of that mindset.

Blah blah blah
I was read isu report and they were over the moon Campbell sign a .85 lb who barely got in the top 1000

1 Like

Iowa state isnā€™t my new team they are my second team. OSU is my team. Iowa states recruiting is worse than ours because their program has been bad for years. Campbell is turning it around and I see them challenging for the second place spot in the conference for the time being if Texass doesnā€™t get it together. Which I donā€™t think they will.

Itā€™s hard to know what being 2nd feels like when you have a coach that thinks being anywhere from 3rd to 9th in the conference isnā€™t a bad thing and has only gotten 2nd place once in the past 9 seasons.

Ur still talking joe persistent.
Stop talking till u answer all my miles question u have over looked because the 2 of u r losers

1 Like

Isu will be strong got most there team back. And they got a qb. Ksu will be back to with Skylar. So there will be a fight.

Are you joking? There wonā€™t be a fight at all for 2nd place. If there is one thing Iā€™ve learned the past 5 seasons from a Gundy coached team itā€™s that he could have the Kansas City Chiefs roster on the field every game and still not be able to find a way to get to 2nd place.

K State and Iowa State will finish ahead of us next season. Why? Because they have coaches that know how to beat OU and they donā€™t punt the ball when down by multiple touchdowns with still an entire quarter to play. They actually play to try and win. They donā€™t coach to not lose.

1 Like

R u kidding me blah blah blah

1 Like

KState has more problems than getting Skylar healthy ā€¦ go read about them instead of generalizingā€¦ Oline and Dline arenā€™t as good as us. As usual you think everyone has better talent than us. Iowa State wonā€™t jump any hurdles getting high end talent. They are more isolated than usā€¦ still you persist in the blah blah. Campbell will be gone in two years if he keeps winning. We have beat Purdy the last two years havenā€™t we or did you miss that. Too busy with your blah blah

1 Like

So you donā€™t think Texas will get it together, which I donā€™t either, why havenā€™t they ? They have been through 4 coaches in 8-10 years and they have failed miserably. So what makes you think we strike gold getting another coach ???

1 Like

Iā€™d imagine itā€™s not all on the coaches that Texas hires. I think the win now culture they have and the immense pressure from the boosters and fans kills any chance they have from the beginning. I think Herman is a scum bag but I also think heā€™s not a bad coach. The requirement is conference championships almost immediately at Texas. If you canā€™t get it done in a few years at the snap of a finger youā€™re gone. Thereā€™s a reason Urban Meyer wonā€™t touch that program with a 10 ft pole.

1 Like

Well I have no real feelings for herman. I think he didnt get good coaches, look at his oc.
The new guy seem to be get top coaches. Out of the 5 top teams they lost the most important players.
But they have plenty of talent
If they can make the connection.

Of the top 9 recruits over the same time, all 9 have started and played. Two have transferred as Graduate transfers. Big difference between their top 9 all starting and Gundy only starting 2 out of 9. Maybe his recruiting is worse than we thought.

1 Like

R u including rambo I didnt think he is a grad transfer. But I dnt understand. I see why loser 4 stars from osu want to go to north Texas. But why does starters want to leave riley and ou ( the land of milk and honey). And by u guys account he is going to a poor program Miami
More and more just doesnt add up with u guys. And by the way there r 1337 in portal so itā€™s not a osu Gundy thing

1 Like

Itā€™s 100% a Gundy thing. Every other coach wants to make the most of the top recruits they get.

1 Like

Iā€™m positive Texas may want to be on that list. Just to name 1.
1337 means what oh u great at math. Hint 130 teams.
Yes ur rite over 10 per team. We have 5 or 6.
Were is this 100%.

1 Like

Your numbers donā€™t mean anything until you tell me how many of the 1337 are one of the top 10 recruits of the school they are leaving.

1 Like