Oklahoma State Offers Four-star 2022 Running Back Tavorus Jones

Never saw him catch it in traffic, probably the reason he wasn’t thrown the ball much

That’s a lie , do you 3 always make schit up

You are really reaching now troll , we are full, you just throw random schit out and expect anyone will believe it :joy::joy::flushed::clown_face::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

What am I reaching on? It’s a reach to say that every time Gundy takes over offensive play calling duties we tend to look lethargic on offense? For your information I’m not the only one on this forum or anywhere else saying that.

Hey gundy sucks in his old age🤷‍♂️. That’s all that needs to be said. He was good I thought up until 2012. He faded fast. Iv never seen a coach flip coaching philosophy’s from what’s working to what we’ve witness for the last decade, but on a more serious note the way he talks and answers questions sometimes makes me go…wtf is he talking about? He’s alittle wired now but never thought that earlier in his career. Any ways has any body heard if osu is serious about winning big twelve championships yet and are looking for a new coach? I would rather win 3 games a year if it’s because they parted ways with gundy and trying to win then winning 8 games a year and having gundy. Truth is he will be gone after 4 years anyway but would be a classy move to step down.

1 Like

Look it up. 2015 to 2019.

U pick the 9 why do we need to look it up. Now ur going to hide ur cherry picked facts

So u do want ku style football. Win 3 games
Weird thing is u. I’ve heard u bring out that 90% deal like it’s a real unicorn.
I know in 3 years Gundy will still be here and the program will be good.
Ur another one who listens to a coaches or any coaches words he says to the media.
Yes ur rite Gundy runs a classy program

1 Like

You’re the dumb a$$ that wants to pass off the 1337 in the transfer portal as the top recruits from every school . Good coaches use their top talent while at OSU it’s who kisses the coaches fanny first.

Ur the dumb ess I said there were 1337 in portal this yr. I said there are top recruits leaving school.
If u take it that there r 1337 top recruits then I’m sorry ur slow.
I do like how ur trying to duck out of who ur 9 recruits are.
R u real going to say the top 10 wins in last 10 yrs, is being lead by a bad coach. What the accidental coach. Just because he hasn’t done what u want in ur delusional dreams he not a bad coach.
U will fine that a majority of fans coaches and even media national will not have ur delusions.

You’re the one who tried to compare the 1337 from 130 teams to Gundy losing 6 of the top 9 recruits he had got. The reason I called you a dumb a$$ is because you don’t understand what top 9 recruits means. (Highest ranking recruits from 2015 to 2019.)

No I was saying everybody is losing players to the portal. And u jump to these thing of 9 recruit. I told there has been no one in r portal or transfers that I’m going to lose sleep over.

The best player we lost went to go for his dad.

You know nothing about how good or how bad most of those players were because they didn’t play. The only thing that we know for sure is they were ranked to be as good as Wallace and Sanders.

I do know that 4 and 5 stars are tansfer from other school. It’s all over this new thing called the wide world web.
Ur the one cant figure out were not losing as much as others.
I’m sure u could be smart enough to see it if u didnt have tunnel vision.

1 Like

Again I say OU 9-0. Gundy 3-6

Again who are r 9
And again we have lost no one
No one means they didnt do anything for us or anyone else so those 6 were bust

U have trunk completely into joe
Hang out some pointless number out like a talley to fire gundy

1 Like

Then Gundy can’t evaluate talent even half the time.

I dnt care. They were evaluate by more then Gundy.
Those chose not to be good.
Any way I no one went to play for his dad.
One had bad grades
On got kicked off
One got resigned because he got fat
Two were babies
Of course I’m just guess who these 6 r since u wont say

1 Like