Oklahoma State Offers Four-star 2022 Running Back Tavorus Jones

I know the goons had more than 9 high end recruits in 4 years so whoever told you this was cherry picking

Now ur changing #'s it was 2 now its 3.
If these guys haven’t played then there is a reason.
Usually when a guy is in good standing and they want to transfer they go to program better the north Texas and juco. If a guy goes to a lower school it means he just wants to play.
One of those guys left to play for his dad. One got kicked off the team or more I have no idea who these 9 r.

1 Like

He always cherry picks but still doesn’t matter if glass was 5th string did we lose much. And etc.

1 Like

Yeah… like I don’t remember watching our defense practically win the game for us because our Mike Gundy led offense was incapable of moving the ball without Tylan Wallace (Another reason we need to improve recruiting). In case you didn’t notice at the end of that game we played offense the Mike Gundy way and it came down to us having to recover an onside kick to not lose.

Yeah we are SO MUCH BETTER than K State. Same situation with Iowa State too. Had to recover an onside kick in that game to not lose because we decided to play Mike Gundy offense when up by double digits with less than 6 minutes to go in the game.

All these things mean and prove nothing. U talking about close games we won in a competitive league.
I do like how u say another reason we need to improve recruitment. I thought every reason was a reason to improve recruitment.
Gundy doesn’t play anymore. So he was not leading the offense
U last 2 post have said the same thing. Were n slow like u. Rite it and get over it when we shoot u down…
Which comes first lose a oc to middle Tennessee or lose recruits because u lost an oc to middle Tennessee.

1 Like

Yes they have a lot of high end recruits but I picked the top 9 to make it comparable. You just can’t keep from making excuses for Gundy.
Just stick with "Maybe Next Year "

1 Like

The hole thing doesn’t even make since. Why 9 ( gives u mixed fraction 10 would be even I guess the 10th left ou and stayed at osu.) Why those yrs. Fits ur agenda.
But my big question is why u picked a worthless stat.
I think everyone has point out the don’t care losing a guy who isn’t playing.
But u can see it ur so obsessed u keep push the same and only arguement even after be told we dnt care.

1 Like

U the maybe next year new coach guy. I’m say yea we won great season

1 Like

We won !!! What are biotching about now !! We won doesn’t matter if it 3 points or 25 we won but Gundy can’t coach. You guys with the conspiracy theories blows my mind. You 3 will never be satisfied with anything cause you have a platform to biotch. Listen to me I know more than Gundy I can lead us to the promised land :joy::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

Talking in circles, I bet you’re fun at parties :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

If u get tired of joe just ask him how miles is lose recruits that aren’t in the top 1000

1 Like

Alzheimers

1 Like

Yea and he called me a dementia patient :joy::joy::joy::joy: these 3 yo-yos make no sense at all

1 Like

Must be meds time they stopped talking​:upside_down_face::innocent::rofl::thinking::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:
I guess we call these the Stillwater 9 like the Chicago 8.
Joe mite turn psychotic about the miles deal​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

That or they been in the sauce all day :crazy_face::joy: it’s either miles, Riley, or recruiting… now it’s we won close games :flushed::cowboy_hat_face: can’t make this schit up :crazy_face::flushed::joy::joy::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

Based on your grammar I would say you gave up reading almost altogether.

How do you know if the ball never gets thrown his way and Sanders can’t hit the biggest man on the field?

I would love to use 10 but Gundy could only get 9 4☆. Don’t blame me, it’s Gundy who can’t recruit.

1 Like

So what happened to stepping on the gas and not letting up like in 2011? Oh yeah I know. Gundy wanted to install a Bill Snyder offense. My point is if your going to claim to be better than the rest of the Big 12 teams then you better start by not playing down to the level of the competition and stop coaching your team to the point where your going to lose the game for your players and assistant coaches.

Did you not watch the bowl game? There was no reason for us to only win by three points after getting up 21-0. After it was 21-0 we went into Mike Gundy mode. That’s what I mean by the dude can’t coach. He’s decent at hiring assistants and that’s really about it. You don’t just completely stop something that’s working and decide to screw up the entire rhythm (which is what he did in nearly every game this season).

Gundy is the complete opposite. He’ll run something 50 times and if it works once he sticks with it. If he sees his assistant coaches actually having success he steps in and totally dismantles any kind of success or rhythm they established. It’s that kind of mentality that will also ensure he never sees another bedlam victory or big 12 title appearance the rest of his coaching career.

Because Miles is trying to get recruits that are in the top 1,000. His name isn’t Mike Gundy. He just doesn’t offer a scholarship to any kid he can see. I’m sure Gundy would be ecstatic to pick up the kids leaving Kansas right now.