Oklahoma State Offers Four-Star DB MarJayvious Moss

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-offers-four-star-db-marjayvious-moss/

Moss is a versatile playmaker with next-level speed.

Not sure he wants use used cale Gundy’s hash tag.

1 Like

Hopefully it was a simple error and not a Freudian slip.

2 Likes

4 stars and a db? Better pay the man or he won’t end up here.

Brilliant Jeff , just brilliant

1 Like

We have had some luck out of Louisiana

1 Like

I see Louisville got a five star in Ruban Owens a native Texas kid. Louisville is on their way to the best recruiting class in school history. Question, do you think Louisville is a better school than OSU? Question do you think it is better to live in Louisville than Oklahoma?. So how do you think they are doing it? Either we are broke or gundy can’t recruit or or Gundy doesn’t want high profile kids. Three things in life that are certain… death, taxes and gundy never being higher than 25 in recruiting. I’m going to say Gundy doesn’t like to recruit high-profile kids because of his Philosophy. Let me tell you what his philosophy will get you and that is what you’ve gotten the last 17 years. No trophy’s just good football the majority of the time but not great. He has no guts and nuts just wants to play good football while teaching kids on and off the feild which is good but we will never be a dominant team in the sorry league we are about to inbark in. Truth.

2 Likes

High profile kids will get you fired if it doesn’t work out and gundy knows that. You think gundy doubts his coaching ability with high profile guys? Or do you think he plays safe? It’s something to think about. I’m here to tell you that you could give gundy a blank check and he would still recruit the same. It’s a good Philosophy for a school that doesn’t expect much championships.

2 Likes

Hey gundy! You can pay players without cheating now buddy. Boon Pickens isn’t going to raise from the dead and take all his money back you squandered away. How much are you paying these 9 3star kids anyway.

So you think most 5 star kids are coachable now with the inflated ego and heads so big they can’t walk through a door ? Most of them no, a lot are overrated too. Don’t believe all the BS on some kids. Doesn’t take but one or two bad apples to ruin the whole team. You remember Chuba right ?
I could give a chit what Louisville is doing, maybe throwing lots of money around like ATM …. ATM isn’t better than they were when they left. Louisville hasn’t been relevant since motorcycle man left

1 Like

Right….I’m sure they’re all that way. In the future, I’m sure those schools hoisting up championships trophies won’t regret getting any of them. We can only dream at this point.

Joy im just trying to figure out what you think is a grrat coach. Gundy leads in games with dave and matt. And they r genius. Won’t that make gundy their learder.

1 Like

One made the conference title game before Gundy (and beat him this season) and the other beat Gundy for a conference championship to tie Gundy in the conference title race. Didn’t take him 17 seasons to do it either.

You ignore my comment which is good

1 Like

Joey you are just wacko, brainless.!! You should join tomato in conversations , you sound like an echo every time you start your yapping. Damz man we have tried to teach you something about coaching but you fall back to the same ole chit
Pitiful, just pitiful

1 Like

His only reply now is 1-17 …. I would hate to walk around this dumb :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You should stop using two accounts.

Robert does his thing, I do mine. If it wasn’t for us keeping you straight, you would be talking to yourself……we know the truth

1 Like

Lol thats rich read our post all over this site they a similar, but so is a bunch of other guys.

Read you and jug their not similar there the same. What you post how you post on non football articles.

Joy i proved that the whole team was disappointing in the title game. That doesnt fit your narrative so you went all raiman in our face. Lol pathetic.

1 Like

It’s okay to admit you have multiple personalities. If liking your own comments makes you feel like a part of the PFB community then I would say it’s very pathetic.