Oklahoma State Releases 2023 Football Schedule

That’s what he was so…… I delivered

Also funny you said that’s all they had right? That’s what exactly I said Gundy has to do when he plays freshmen because nobody behind them but Kansas state had to sophomores ahead of Duce. Come man you loosing buddy

Ksu had a tranfer jr on that team. I do think your sweet because you found one player. Thats the whole point about freshman any where. It not uncommon freshman play alot when your old guys arent good. Very few freshman beat out good older players.

If we recruited like Alabama i wouldnt mind freshmen starting
.but you insisting gundy playing more freshman is a joke.

Weve discussed this to the end. Im sorry presley was any good. I hope for you sanity he can see the field. History is not with you on 4 stars leave us. Name the last four star that had a good career after leaving us. I can name a ton that never played.power 5 ball again

1 Like

Hubbard wasn’t a true freshman. Redshirted his first year but good try. And I believe he played so much that year was because Hill was down with an injury so he started the last 3 games.

Im not giving Gundy crap for that one really as Justice was a borderline AA im just kinda helping his point because he played more due to injury. And I don’t like anything you’re about sooooo Im usually gonna go against any point you say no matter what. Even if, by the grace of Jehovah himself, you’re right. I don’t count on that one happening very much.

You’d have to secure the services of 4 stars more often to really use this theory, however we know he doesn’t do that all that often.

However here is one. Tanner McCalister was a 4 star on ESPN. Most likely played himself into a NFL draft prospect by being one of their best defensive backs.

The lsu kid was getting drafted. Im not sure why you think tanner has played his way in to the draft. He started only half his game with 24 tackles. Not sure why you bring him up since he was not a 4 star out of hs. So yes your wrong too. He was a part timer
Yes i for got red shirt on hubbard. Go with hill then

Your statement makes me fell bad. I dnt have any cry babies for pals i wasnt hoping you would be my first.

1 Like

Actually both the db we lost last year both on draft buzz arnt going to be drafted.

1 Like

Stoner was a starter his freshman year jeffy and he was on a loaded receiver class

1 Like

How many targets did he get?

I never said gundy doesn’t put a freshman in, I said gundy doesn’t let them be a real contributor in the offense.

247 has osu going 8 and 4. @travis5266

1 Like

I could be wrong. I’ll admit it if I am. I can’t see 8-4 though. Thanks for the 247 update.

Well i know who you are, so i know why your happy with 4 wins. But, with what we have coming in 8 wins is more in the range. Its way to early. After spring we will have more answers.
If alan can be the qb he has shown. If we start the year with all 9 lineman. Do we got dt to play the 3 3 5.

With this schedule it makes it possible to win. Ucf could be our tuffest road game. Isu lost Hutchinson and some defense play makers. Ou and ksu are in stillwater.
We will see

1 Like

Stoner played every game till he got hurt

1 Like

You cant reason with these guys. Im still trying to figure out who plays freshmen more then gundy. So far jeffy has told me 1 freshman. Dnt know why there crying they can watch lil presley at tulsa, maybe

1 Like

If they are good enough Gundy will play them. He played Ollie the first of the year till he had a couple of fumbles…they will argue anything anti- Gundy :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Samething happened to Richardson his freshman year.

Fumbles and not knowing the playbook anlong with body from glass are reason freshman dnt play.

1 Like

Lil Presley at running back :joy::joy:
Jeffy thinks he will be a star

1 Like

Jeffy and teatown are tulsa homers. Jeff never did explain what happened to boomer.

1 Like

Avoid at all costs :blush::joy:

1 Like