Oklahoma State Releases Spring Roster; Brown, Martin Included

U know u can say 4th all u want but only 1 site has them fourth. All the rest have them 3rd. No it doesn’t make me mad u type it. Just proves ur very small

Lol

I think it should be the uniform we finished 4th in.

I think Gundy should wear those during Bedlam games. So it takes the focus off his inept coaching during the game.

Don’t say that on here otherwise Gundy will put him in a slot receiver role. You know…cause we don’t pass to the middle of the field any longer.

Idiot martin will be the outside reciever. It’ll be Presley not getting the over the middle pass from the slot.
If ur going to say ur bs then at least know what’s going on. It just show u really do not know what’s going on.

Go out in style, great.

According to the oklahoman, the big 12 schedule says they think the conference championship will be OU against Iowa State or Texas. That would make OSU 4th. Even the people making the big 12 schedule know Gundy has zero chance of making the championship game.

1 Like

I don’t think we need a miracle. Charlie Dickey is a great offensive line coach. We had a rusher lead the country in yardage under Dickey already. Last year was an anomaly with a ridiculous amount of misfortune across the line and not much chance to correct things with limited practices. I expect we’ll be back to form this year. I don’t see a single reason we wouldn’t be.

1 Like

Oh well let’s give up. The Oklahoman has spoken.

I’ll put this 3red and 4th thing to bed. I have two example of how the big 12 has done it in the past.
First Baylor TCU.
Baylor beat tcu but tcu was given the top spot. So two things. Head to head doesnt always mean anything to the big 12. Second u got to stop saying Baylor has a title if u dnt recognize ties.
2018 u guys always say we end up 9th. If that’s the case why does the big 12 have us 7th. Overall record that’s why.
This goes back to u guys double standards.
U can defend the 4th all u want. But it was straight politics.

So if I don’t believe in ties Baylor has 2 conference titles and TCU has zero? I’m ok with that.

Since tcu got the nod I dnt see ur point. But either way one of those teams has less titles. And I know u like baylor so be it

I agree Dickey is a great OL coach, but he can’t do it all for OSU. What happens when Gundy steps in and doesn’t utilize the OL as he should or should let Dickey do? Are we going to blame the OL, Dunn, or Dickey this time?

Because most of us know by now when Gundy is calling plays and when the OC is calling plays. Gundy even admits during meetings if he doesn’t like the plan they’ll make some changes to it. Just let me know who I need to blame when we finish lower than our projected finish for the 8th time in the last 10 seasons.

I don’t like Baylor or Iowa State and I don’t think AR does either. I’m just trying to figure out how two programs that have been historically worse than OSU have played for conference titles recently while we (OSU) are the ones that don’t get to schedule a trip to Arlington?

1 Like

Still blah blah I would read ur drivel if I respect ur knowledge

In order to respect my knowledge you have to read it first.

Joe how long u been talking to me. U blue ur accept my knowledge post a long time ago

What?

I know what position he plays ya tard. I’m saying if Gundy finds out he’s our best receiver he’ll throw him in the slot and never pass to him because he doesn’t have enough Cowboy Culture yet.