Oklahoma State Releases Spring Roster; Brown, Martin Included

I do not accept u as having knowledge
I see for a guy who is little small. Repeat things like 4th and 2 and12

At the very least read all of what I’m presenting and then base your decision on that. When you admittedly tell me you don’t read half of my responses and have no solid counter argument I can’t take you seriously.

Look I have read tons of ur stuff. It all tends to repeat itself. Get better recruits. And boils down to firing Gundy.
So have u got any new stuff. And does it boil down to not firing gundy.

I just explained to you in a post why it’s more reasonable and realistic for Gundy to recruit more four star recruits compared basketball. Since you admitted you didn’t read my post I guess you’ll never know or understand why that must be.

Joe u have gone over this more times then I care to. Everyone on this knows we need to get better recruits if were going to the next step.
This why I dnt read ur long it’s the same stuff

What does this even mean? Even for you, this is reaching. You think Gundy is tinkering with the offensive line? I don’t even think Gundy tinkers with the offensive play calling as much as you do, but I definitely don’t think he’s down that far in the thick of it worrying about blocking schemes. We had a summer where investigations into Gundy’s conduct showed he wasn’t engaged enough with the players and the day-to-day operations and was probably being too “bIg picture” CEO, but you think he’s in there fussing with the O-line. I mean, we know you’re a troll, but this is some all-new depths of your Gundy Derangement Syndrome. Like, you must literally sit on your couch glaring at the screen, and when a wide receiver drops a catchable ball, you’re like, “argh! Gundy’s stupid mullet!” For your sanity, please stop watching OSU football.

1 Like

Guarantee by November the defense is having trouble and offensive line won’t make it till October.

Great u gave us till October. U and ur next year club.

So you admit we need to do this to be better? That’s cool then. I’m glad you are on our side when it comes to better recruiting. We should start demanding it from Gundy this very moment.

I don’t know how you haven’t noticed this, but have you not seen over the past few years that we’ve changed our offense from an air raid style with quick short yardage plays to an offense that utilizes heavy tight end sets, more power running, and less passes for 5-6 yard gains (especially over the middle)?

We’ve also changed our OL recruiting from smaller and more agile lineman that could quickly execute their blocking assignments with wider splits at the line of scrimmage to give the HB more room to operate.

Now we have larger lineman that aren’t nearly as quick and tend to not meet their blocking assignments in a timely manner once the ball is snapped. They tend to get bunched up which creates lesser space for the runner which turns into lesser yards gain after contact.

This has been going on since 2014. Gundy has went from running an air raid offense with an OL that was proven could work that led him to a 12-1 record and conference championship to an offense that’s had trouble the last 7 years on the offensive line operating to an offense that most coaches won’t go back to because of its ineffectiveness in today’s college football world.

Know and doing r two different this. U r a idiot.
What I love is u say we need to go after 4 stars. Then they show u were going after them. The u spend the whole time crying we won’t get them.
I’m find on true u just like to cry.

I think last 7 years is to long actually i do know.
U real just go all over the place to beg people to believe u.
How do u define a good offense. Most people believe top 20 or 25 is a good number.
But u go off of rabbits feet and rolling chicken bones.
Offense is something gundy knows all about.
Offense is something Joe knows nothing about

Evidently he doesn’t know about offense because of the poor offense these last few years. Our defense was solid in almost every game this year while the offense didn’t do anything half the time. Really our offense shot our defense in the foot by giving the other team the ball on our 40 multiple times this year.

How many is a few years. Joe says 7 whats ur make. U do know they keep stats i know until 2019 we’ve been in the top 25.
Why do u guys even try to make statements. U see something u dislike a u think is real.
I’m sticking with the coach who in the last ten yrs has
Top 10 win against top 25 teams
Top 10 in total wins
Top 10 in conference wins.

Perfect analysis!

1 Like

Listen CNN,

It’s fine to go after them but after about 10 years of doing it don’t you think they should start closing the deal? Plus it doesn’t help us in recruiting when we show recruits we are going to send them to the transfer portal, and their talent doesn’t matter until they’ve gotten past the Cowboy Culture standard line.

2018- Average points per game was 38

2019- Average points per game was 32

2020- Average points per game was 30

You have to be able to score points. Now if this trend continues we’ll be somewhere around 27-28 points per game this season. I don’t “beg people” to believe me. I do research and bring concrete data to the table. I’ve yet to see you do that on this forum. You should try it some time.

1 Like

Thats funny u said seven years. Corndog got 38 a game. 500 yards per game those numbers are disgusting. I see what u mean. Its so bad let’s just drop football all together.

All I’m saying is I would like to keep it around 35 or more a game. We used to be able to do that no problem with the air raid, and all of a sudden it’s like Gundy decided scoring too many points can be a bad thing.

Like Jeff was saying though, Gundy’s OC’s would tell him to pound sand and helped him win a conference title. Now Gundy runs the offense he wants and he can’t even make it to a title game.

Joe we will one of these qb is going to the next level. A settled oline. Its all good.
But say gundy is calling plays is not happening. Jeff may be able to do important jobs in 35 seconds. Its not even 35 sec in reality. The second option comes for above. They see the defense. We all know gundy called his first season.