Oklahoma State-Texas Set for an Early Kickoff in Austin

Woods averaged just barely over 10 yards receiving a game at OSU last year. He also wasn’t at full health when he played yesterday. Still doesn’t change the fact that he’s doubled his production for Virginia compared to OSU.

Exactly!!! Seems like our 3rd quarters are pretty bad. That needs to be fixed.

I know, right? Why pay a QB coach if he isn’t going to develop the player? Might as well not have a QB coach, and throw that money into the recruiting budget.

Why do we need more recruiting money we got walkons

Because we’ll need to recruit more punters in case the one we have goes down.

So catch all those passes in one game made him ineffective the rest of the year

How does one fix 3rd quarters. Is that when u sacrifice the chicken

You fix it by getting coaches that don’t consistently think it’s okay to play like a 3rd grade football team and give the middle finger to the defense.

That makes no sense which offense is giving the defense a finger. I know gundy offense has been on the field 10 minutes long giving those slackers defense guys a rest

When you run the clock down and run the ball three straight times and punt then yes it gives the defense quite a bit of rest.

If gundy had 10x Alabama’s recruiting budget he would still recruit in the 30’s and 40’s. He will always be in the 30’s and 40’s. We all know his limits.

2 Likes

That is not 10 minutes or what we have been doing. Like usaul ur trying ur best to push lies

Thats why we’re trying to get rid of fans like the stooges. To help in recruiting

Ur awful quite are u waiting to bust out after we lose to texas

Why do you Live an average life and not coach quarterbacks on a d1 level? Or any level?

Coming from a guy that probably never played football. Yes I know you said you were some kinda “blocker” at one point

You help recruiting by playing for conference titles and playing in NY6 bowls. Not by telling people publicly that being a consistent middling team in the conference is a good thing.

1 Like

All I know is if I was coaching a D1 team and asked about my team’s second half woes at a press conference I wouldn’t be asking for ideas or suggestions from the media.

Why do you guys claim to know everything about football?

That was gundy Making a joke of stupid question.
Kind of like I will sacrifice the chicken at the start of the 3rd quarter.