Oklahoma State-Texas Set for an Early Kickoff in Austin

Ur asking the wrong question, why do u know so lil?

If Gundy would fix his offense then he wouldn’t have to ask or make any “jokes” about it now would he?

Your the one that thinks Gundy is going to beat OU. So I should be asking you why you know so little.

I’ve never claimed that. I’ve also never suggested I know more about the game than our current head coach like you have

1 Like

Just thought I would ask people to point out during the game and after, all the coaching changes and additions added during the buy week.

I know last year after the buy week, that first quarter of football really highlighted Gundy’s coaching abilities.

1 Like

I think I have said a lot less strange things then u have.
U told us Tulane is a good team. Thats just one of many desperate attempts.

Well unlike riley gundy doesn’t hide the number 1 player. Dnt coach just recruit. I do love how u still believe riley can coach. If u have noticed riley has had the same problems and have said the same things.
The difference is gundy has got his team better.
When we play Texas defense our offense will look alot better.

Q: Why is Lincoln Riley, after OU already rec’d a sideline warning, allowed to direct receiving traffic from the 13-yard line for a freshman QB? Why doesn’t he just go stand in the back of the end zone or join the team in a huddle?

1 Like

I am assuming this was intended as rhetorical question. If not - two letters - O∩.

It’s pretty comical you think Riley is a bad coach but Gundy is a good one.

1 Like

No u thinking is comical. Riley has shown the last 2 years he has major issues coach his highly talented teams.

You’re right he’s just awful with his 4 big 12 titles and 3 cfp appearances. Delusional Roberto strikes again.

2 Likes

And you came on here before the RRR game was over talking trash. Then when OU came back and won it was silence on your part, or you trying to make comparisons.

Would Mike Gundy outscore Texas 32-7 in the last 17 minutes of the ball game?

I’ll hold you to this when the game is over.

Ur the one insane out look. Riley has shown nothing that he is a good coach. We r talking about a guy who has all the advantages.

I come on here and talk trash about everything idiot

Why would he have to gundy. Was it riley or the Texas system of idiots.

Riley actually switched his offensive game plan up near the end of the 3rd quarter, and scored 32 points in the last 17 minutes of the game.

Our coach keeps doing the same thing in the second half with almost no adjustments, and we score 10 points in three total halves of football.

That’s the difference between a coach that knows what needs to change for a win, and a coach not changing anything just hoping to win and asking the media for suggestions during his press conferences.

U said we have a good defense now u watch a game with no defense played. U think it was 2 super trooper coach leading the offense. Now ur scared