Oklahoma State-Texas Set for an Early Kickoff in Austin

I know u being the best hs linemen of all time won’t understand these next bits.
First he was down big time.
Second his dual qb runs different plays.
Third if u actually say real designed plays u were alone.
Williams running out of the pocket then throwing is not a play in college. Yes, back in ur sandlot days it was.

Notice how Riley started switching up the offense to where they ran GT counter and kept the ball of the ground between the tackles with Brooks and gaining yardage.

They didn’t get really desperate and took their time. Eventually once the Texas D would creep up Riley would hit them deep (which worked).

Then here we are scared to death to let the QB pass the ball, with our coach continuing to keep him in the game, and letting everyone in the stadium know exactly which direction the ball is going.

We are talking about Texas defense

Who doesn’t get scared watching Sanders drop back for a pass? You would think that a former college QB and former NFL QB would have fixed those issues over the last three years, but I guess we were wrong.

I guess we need riley, the way he fixed his 5 star qb was amazing. Oh wait he didn’t he just replaced him with the no 1 player in the country. Coaching u recruiting.

I guess if ur scared of Texas offense. Then I guess I should be. U have spent weeks telling me we have a defense.

He’s done everything except win a natty. You saying the guy is a bad coach is comical. Open your eyes :clown_face:

Sanders was the Texas 6A player of the year and completes passes to the other team. Three years and our coaches still can’t fix it.

Thats wrong from the get go riley has not even won a playoff game.
So far Williams looks good he may still win a natty this year. But, what was really the problem with the offense.
Playing Texas defense help alot.
His oline and rb have been more the issue then rattler.
Changing to a very dynamic player is not fixing or coaching
Pull ur hand out of ur pants and open ur eyes.

You forgot Logan. He knows more about football than any of us. Let’s not put in the fact that football is bigger than its ever been in history, and the fact that the greatest coach in college football history is still currently coaching. Riley sucks because he can’t win a national title.

1 Like

Being that still didn’t make him a 5 star. It’s hard to tell how good Sanders can be with all the injuries over the last two years

So I guess when we switched from Dax Garman to Mason Rudolph then Gundy had nothing to do with making a good decision.

So ur saying dax and rattler are on the same level.
now I know why u believe riley is a good coach.

If Rattler sucks this year it’s based on his own doing. If Riley wouldn’t have done anything to make him better last year then there would’ve been no preseason Heisman talk about him at all coming into this season.

Who would you rather have right now. Sanders or Rattler?

Riley has recruited better then stoops but really hasn’t shown much improvement. Those last few years stoops was coaching had better top teams in the big 12.

Bob Stoops won one conference title in his last five years as the HC. Lincoln Riley has won the conference title every years he’s been coach so far. You were totally wrong.

So when rileys qb doesn’t improve its the qb fault.
That does make sense for u joey

Counting cars and money can take your focus off of many things when your 20 years old.

Wrong that their were better teams in the big 12 the last few year stoop was coaching. That’s rich u talk nonstop about briles. How great tcu was.

So Williams is poor. Not getting any cars.
U have always look at everything from a tunnel