Oklahoma State Will Face Texas A&M in the TaxAct Texas Bowl

Lil Boomer, More blah, blah, di blah blah “just do better” generalities.

Why don’t you give us a list of all the Sooner’s that are running out of eligibility and transferring, then let us know what your inaugural season next year might look like?

My predictions are oSu at 10-2 and OU at 7-5. Now prove me wrong. GO!

@ot1 “Quick reality check is most years OState has been in the mix or in the championship game” I hate to let the facts get in the way of a good story, but the Championship Game has been in existence in 14 of Gundys years. The Cowboys finished 5 or worse just as many times as theyve finished 1 or 2 (4 times each). So to say they have been in the mix “most years”, is some political spin and misleading.

“Next year we get another soft schedule without Utah, Arizona and UCF” Again, I hate to state facts while you spit dumbassery…but you may need to refresh your computer and see which of those teams do play your Cowboys.

@ot1 I think youre having a hard time with comprehension. I already give you my predicted finish for OU next season.

You still didnt answer my question about why you feel like "Venables might have lost the team"?

OU has had 7 hit the portal. The biggest name was Gabriel. Very good player. But his leaving was known to everyone within the program from the day he came to OU. He was going to be the keeper of the keys until after this season and then hand it over to Arnold. I anxiously await some of the same people on this site that have said Gabriel sucked when he was playing in Crimson…now say hes really good once hes gone. The biggest loss in my opinion was Savion Byrd. He has major, major NFL potential on the Oline but has never been able to put it together. He was benched during the Texas game and never started again. Wish he wouldve stayed.

1 Like

No mention of top 2 of 3 RB’s portaling out?

QB1 and one of the best QB’s in Big12 leaving. No problem.

You fart Crimson Rainbows.

Marcus Major?? He ran for 300 yds in 12 games…and did not have a carry in the last 4 games. His last carry was in Oct.
Tawee Walker ended up being a really good player this year. He ran for 490 yds. OU still has their leading rusher, a guy named Jovante Barnes and has the incoming top rated RB in the country on board. Thats the reason I didnt list it. Again, you asked the questions and I answered em. I also already mentioned Gabriel. Youre dangerously running close to the edge of being as loony tunes as Robert.

Im still awaiting why you say Venables has lost the team?
Also curious if youve stumbled onto the actual schedule for your Cowboys in 24 or are still just wingin it? See, these debates are fun with these guys that actually have legitimate, solid facts rather than spewing ignorant nonsense. Im currently kicking your butt in this debate…scoreboard reads 42-0 at the half

@ot1 I need you to drop anything youre working on and lets get to the bottom if this. PLEASE CLEAR THIS UP. This oughta be really, really good

@ot1 “Yurcich is the only “program builder” AND elite play caller”

What program did he build?!?!? OSU?!?! Ohio ST?!?! Texas?!?! Penn ST?!??! BALLGAME. ITS OVER. You have officially lost the right to engage with someone as intelligent as myself. The dude has been the actual play caller for 3 seasons after he left OSU and he got canned. This is the cutest little thing you couldve said. MIKE YURCICH ISNT IN THE SAME BALLPARK AS HOLGERSON AND MONKEN AS OC’S

1 Like

Does ALL CAPS make your opinion more valid? LOL

Just heard that Gabriel is likely joining Lebby at Miss St - am I getting confused on all the Sooner movement? Do you think Miss St will have a better record than OU next season?

@ot1 You are on an absolute heater of dumbassery!! Gabriel’s destination…….another one you’re gonna be wrong on. YURCICH​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Please just answer 4 questions for me. Honestly here.

1: What has happened that has led you to question whether BV has lost control of the OU program?

2: What program did Yurcich build?

3: What makes you feel like he’s better or more elite than Holgerson or Monken?

4: Have you figured out who the Cowboys do/do not play next year?

@ot1 Haven’t we covered the Joe Mixon deal? I said I would’ve booted him & it was a bad look for Bob & the program. Not sure what else you want me to say?

Meanwhile…….Still waiting on you to answer those questions I asked you……

1: What has happened that has led you to question whether BV has lost control of the OU program?

2 Likes

Adios @KetchupSicle

@ot1 I answered any question you asked…and you wont do the same? Thats the typical snowflake behavior thats ruining our society. Ive had some back and forths with some people on here. Some are pretty intelligent. Some are not. But theyve all at least been willing to engage in the discussion. You just tuck your tail and run??? What a fragile character.

I’ll answer just to end the argument so we can all move on.

1. Venables has not lost the team. If they were 7-5 or 6-6 again, maybe, but they aren’t. They are 10-2. They beat a CFP team in Red River, and one of their losses was to a team who got to Arlington. 7 guys into the portal. The only major loss is Stutsman, but his backup played well in Bedlam. DG leaving clears the way for Arnold. They will be fine. Unless Arnold gets hurt running too much like SS did here in Stilly. Then OU might be in some trouble with that schedule. I wish OU was losing more important pieces, but alas they are not. The two RB’s can be replaced.

2. Yurcich has not built any programs. They were all built when he arrived.

3. His time at OSU was on par with Holgy and Monk, but not above them. He’s been fired at least twice. The shine is wearing off. Would I take him over Kasey? In a heartbeat. But that isn’t saying much.

4. Haven’t looked at schedule.

Have a great Sunday.

2 Likes

Solid post

1: I have no clue if BV will ultimately be successful in Norman. But you can bet that he wont “lose a team”. The guy is as magnetic, energetic, passionate a personality as youll find. He cares about building relationships with those young men unlike most youll find. But…that doesnt win games. John Blake also was loved by his players. So we shall see.

2: Yeah this is the easy one here. The OC from Shippensburg owes his career to Mike Gundy and Mason Rudolph. Those two guys made Yurcich MILLIONS and got him a couple bigger jobs. The proof is in the pudding when looking back at where his career went. Mike Leach was more impactful in Norman, and he was there only 1 year. But his scheme/philosophy & coaching tree still is floating throughout college football. Lincoln Riley has a pretty big impact in Norman. Gundy has had 7 OC’s.
To argue that the 3rd or 4th best OC of those 7…is a program builder? Thats laughable. I put Monken, Fedora, Holgerson clearly in front of MY.

3: See above