Oklahoma State's Freshmen Receivers Impressing in Fall Camp

Originally published at: Oklahoma State's Freshmen Receivers Impressing in Fall Camp | Pistols Firing

Kasey Dunn spoke glowingly about Shettron, Presley and Johnson.

2 Likes

Its weird how it rains it poors. Now the problem is keepi g all these guys.

2 Likes

@TayJ i was kick off that board. But yes he seem not to be on there. Not good. I looked a long time for barr then found out he retired because of a bad injuries.

Thank you for the reply

Yeah, there’s a wealth of talent and with both Sheltons…how do we get the ball out to our Cowboy Backs, cause we’ve long been needing to do so, esp w/ the bigger Shelton now a CWB?!

But I’m a Presley fan. Someone else can pilot the Talyn bus, not that I don’t think he’ll be good to great, but I saw Braylin Presley just tear up defenses all over Oklahoma. Bring him along slowly if you must but that jitterbug is gonna cause problems for any defense that faces him! Find a way to get him the ball in space!!!

2 Likes

Yea lm excite to get 2 guys in as cowboy backs that can catch the ball. Shettron need to get alt of weight on be great at 260.

2 Likes

Carson Cunningham, at least I think it was him, who has seen lots of Oklahoma HS football has stated that Braylin is the best HS player he has ever seen in the state of Oklahoma so maybe there is something there

3 Likes

Such a wealth of riches at receiver ! I’m with Robert how do you keep them all happy ? Problem is you won’t be able to. Anderson has been waiting for three years to get on the field, he is super talented

2 Likes

So who are the ones on here trying to tell me stars don’t matter?

1 Like

If we throw it to them.

How many out of them are four star joy ? More three stars than fours, so you are clueless

Green was a freshman had over 300 yards that was 3rd on the team. Oh they will throw to them

2 Likes

Cowboy Back play does need incorporated big time. But speaking of Dunn. I seen a tube video comment with a guy named “Bruce Dunn” claiming to be Kasey’s dad stating that Kasey is the best oc ever at OSU and him being a good looking man. I’ll find the video again if anyone wants me to. But I don’t think he’s the best ever. I think Dana and Monken is personally. Wanted to chime in on that comment but didn’t. I’m not a troll either. But hopefully Kasey will pick up where we left off in that Irish game. Heard Pat Jones comments on the practices and sounds promising. Coach Jones doesn’t tend to stretch a lot in my opinion on him.

1 Like

I he alot about dana and todd. They definitely had the most talent on offense in 2010 and 11. We got a guy running around this forum saying sanders is the worst qb. More running around saying the oline is terrible. Wr were down to the 9th guy, who was a walkon, to make a game sealing catch. Rb been up and down with injuries. So, dunn has probably had it a lil hard then those twp. Monken did have qb issues his second year and only got 8 and 5. I would put dunn up with them.

Its the same deal with knowles some would say he was our best. Well with the add scholarship and offensively challenged teams i would have to agure that too. What was the highest drafted qb knowles face. Didnt really face any up tempo offense. And with covid he was stacked with guys.

1 Like

Now we just need a decent QB to throw to them.

1 Like

Gundy and Dunn would screw up a good quarterback.

1 Like

By you guys accounts we never had one or will have one

1 Like

What about old what’s his name that just tore em up in the NFL? Oh that’s right, there isn’t one.

Why don’t you go set with the back benchers.

1 Like

Its funny you always base everything of nfl.

Lets see do we want nfl players of course. Do we want players that dnt play well at college but go to the nfl not really were not texas and maimi.

This goes back to recruiting. You guys act like your genius when you say go get higher sta guys.
Not genius just not in our reality.

I know you got to push your ignorance about nfl and recruiting its the thing you think you have. I mean how did boynton do with his high recruits.

1 Like

Ok forget the NFL, we’ve had one quarterback good enough to win the conference and that was 12 years ago now.

1 Like