Oliver Up 25 Pounds, Ford 'Full Go' as Cowboys Head into Fall Camp

Joy just stop with the long winded posts on why Jackson didn’t score. It’s really simp, like you. He drives the DB though all the way through the end zone. Outweighed him probably 30 ils. , that’s all on Jackson idiot

1 Like

One question! If it’s 1st and goal at the Baylor 1 yard line, what makes the 4th down play anymore wrong than the first three?

Maybe if you were setting up a trick play but when you have been down there 6 times and run the same unsuccessful plays every time. Not so much.

1 Like

That’s all you had to say. Glad you finally admitted it.

It’s still not a reliable argument to suggest he’s going to just push through you idiot. This is why AR, Jeff, and myself think you’re both blundering idiots. You’re making the assumption that’s what would’ve happened.

Malcom Rodriguez was smaller than some of those guys and he whipped them around like they were nothing. There’s no evidence to suggest he would’ve blown through the defensive back. You guys are looking at everything in very elementary terms. Go watch that last play and look at what I’m talking about.

I agree with AR on this one. You guys are so determined to find crumbs and can’t find any. You’re so determined to not blame the coaches, but only the players (unless it’s the best coach on staff like Jim Knowles). You put all your energy into one play and ignore the three plays before that because it won’t serve your agenda. Stop being such hypocrites.

:arrow_up: this right here!!!

Joy are you really that dumb that Jackson took the wrong route ? Damx he had 30 lbs on the guy. Jackson wasn’t fast, his strength was running over people you dimwit… you stooges just can’t make a valid point. Admit it !

Lol poor joy is trying to get help from his dad. Thats kind of sweet.
Malcom is as big as any rb so i have no idea why you tried to drag him into your mess.
Jackson last play was a open shot the best chance because the defense couldn’t stop the pass.

Jackson should have easy ran over a safety in open field for a yard.

1 Like

You’re really good at making assumptions, but not very good at analytics.

Well he was fasty then the safety to get to the corner. I know thats a fact

1 Like

Assumptions !! Ha ! Joy you think Jackson was fast ? Maybe the slowest back we had That’s not assumptions Joy that’s fact !! Even your daddy would te you that

1 Like

I don’t care how slow or how fast the guy is. The fact remains as AR said you should probably be more worried about the multiple times we got inside the 5 yard line and didn’t score, rather than focus on Jackson.

Quoting your daddy again joy, he isn’t smart enough to know where he is, only keep shoveling chit. You both are absolutely stupid to think Jackson was fast… keep running with that narrative, it makes you shine how stupid you two are

None of us mentioned anything about his speed. Only you and Loyd have. You’re trying to run away from the main points because it doesn’t serve your agenda. I know it’s a hard pill to swallow, but you know it’s true.

Where was the play supposed to go? There was two defensive guys already 3 yards deep that he had to run out and around. That’s not the wrong route, that’s the wrong play called.

You need to go learn a little about football. MicRobert you’re pathetic.

What game did you watch. He was 1 on 1 for 15 yards.

He did the rite thing by bouncing outside. He just should have plie drove that safety.

I dnt know what your making a big deal about our defense has had like 6 goal line stand in the past 2 years. We had 2 in a game cant remember who maybe west Virginia.

Like i said the teams that dnt recruit like uo dnt have the depth. We had to many back ups. Ive mentioned this before you have to get lucky to win titles. And yes minimal injuries is a luck thing. You can blame gundy all you want but i can point out other teams that could have had great years with less injuries.

1 Like

By the time he was 1on1 , he was over 5 yards deep with nothing but Baylor guys following the play. Why haven’t you mentioned that he was the only one in orange that played to the whistle.

Maybe only 4* and 5* lineman play till the whistle.

Have no idea if you even watch the game. But, i know it doesnt fit your narrative and wont let it go so ill leave you in your lil world.

1 Like

I’ve watched that play 100 times and all you can say is that is a stupid a55 play to try and win the game.

You mite be rite, we i know you have experience with ess play. But, if Richardson or warren had make the cut outside they would have score by bull rushing the safety.

1 Like

Ifs and buts!

If we had a good coach we would have won 3 conference titles in the last 10 years.