OSU a Big Underdog vs. Iowa State in Week 8

I’ve been making some good money off the Pokes so far by taking them to cover and the money line. This week will be no exception. I think this line is off by a bunch. I may not take the win but I’ll put money on covering for sure.

1 Like

They have yet to beat a team with a winning record

I think you are right. I don’t even see K-State as a quality win for ISU or OSU. When is the last time they won a conference game? If I’m thinking right it they may have dropped 8 or 9 in a row.

1 Like

Webber has his composite numbers 8900 4 :star2: no 1 juco player

Not surprising. If our offense was better we might be slight favorites.

Doesn’t bother me a bit we got the #1 JUCO. It’s better than getting the 103rd ranked high school offensive tackle or guard.

Yep!

1 Like

What do u think he was rank out of hs idiot

1 Like

Sorry joe but he got ya again.

We can get alot of Canada kids they dnt know what blue blood school r, that dnt play hockey​:thinking::thinking::thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::blush::blush::blush::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

He’s got JUCO ball under his belt and gotten better. That’s still better than getting some high school kid that needs 2-3 years of development as soon as he hits campus no matter how you want to put it.

How so?

We still only get 2 years. It only cost us less it’s not better idiot

If you look at the history of this game, you’d see that we’ve held a substantial lead in wins no matter if we played in Ames or Stillwater.

Not to discount this year’s game in any way, which should be tough and Vegas oddsmakers are pretty good at their craft.
They’re not right all of the time and that’s obvious, but they use a ton of information and informants to make their picks.
Obviously, Vegas wants the betting line to attract an equal amount of betters on each side in order to minimize any losses and to make money on “the juice” if all bets are equal.

I think the line will move as the week progresses, but this is the second weekend we’ve been dogs and hold the higher national ranking.
To me that says, Vegas doesn’t respect nor expect this team to do well.
And the offensive numbers just don’t add up to our current ranking.

I don’t know about you, but I’m surprised we’re ranked so high. But, I’m loving the way this team is playing.

Vegas betters are betting on an OSU collapse. Just as most prognosticators predicted last week.

I just hope Gundy has their heads on right.

2 Likes

Re read your comment on high school kids, then read his and get back to me buddy

Are we gonna have LD brown back? Is Josh sills playing?

Unfortunately, people are not used to concise writing. They are used to filler that makes up about 3/4 of most media content.

So you would rather start a freshman over a JUCO in the event of any injury?

Yep….still don’t get what point your trying to make.

Yea Joey get a nap ur not understanding much