OSU a Big Underdog vs. Iowa State in Week 8

Maybe they are looking at this to help make their betting lines?

If your point is that he wasnā€™t highly recruited out of high school I understand. The fact is that he went the JUCO route and got better.

Would you rather have a kid who became a lot better through the JUCO route that might be ready to step in and play at a moments notice? Or a high school kid in his first year on campus trying not to get annihilated by a good defensive player?

Itā€™s actually real simple, might take some thinking. Wasnā€™t highly recruited out of high school had to go to juco and miraculously fits your 4 star fantasies. Rocket science I tell ya

Nothing about his 3 pics to iowa or us last year.

Joey if all thing ate equal I would rather have a freshman.

Already knew that. You didnā€™t tell me anything I didnā€™t know.

So heā€™s not playing against better athletes in JUCO compared to what he may have played against in High School?

Being from Canada he may not got scouted rite. But most guys that go to juco arenā€™t that good or canā€™t make the grade. The stillwater had a great rb that played with gunnar better had to go to juco.

You guys are misunderstanding my point. Heā€™s the #1 JUCO!!! Meaning heā€™s probably playing against better athletes than most high school seniors in America are playing against!!!

I could give a chit less what he was rated in high school. The guy has proven himself to be a good athlete in JUCO. Thatā€™s the point Iā€™m getting at. Also, it probably means heā€™s a better fit for the physicality and speed on the D1 side compared to a freshman entering his first season in CF.

Regardless if he were to start he would still be a possibly more reliable backup than asking some true freshman to go out on the field because of injuries on the starting line.

What about the guy we got last he was the #2juco tackle. He isnā€™t starting

Depending on where he went to high school maybe.

Maybe he was always pretty ā– ā– ā– ā–  good and got overlooked by the all famous recruiting websites

1 Like

U can work with him 247. He is just a moron.

ISU fan here. Excited to play you guys this week. We enjoy Okie St. up north. Most of us were rooting hard for you guys last week against the whorns. What should I expect to see from you guys Saturday? Many of you coming up here to Ames?

1 Like

What is the weather suppose to be like

Cool but nice. Perfect tailgating weather actually. Upper 50s. No rain.

1 Like

Best football weather. Not to hot or cold

Our offense is inept. Your defense is really good. I think this is a ā€œbacks against the wallsā€ game for Iowa State. I believe the Cowboys will have a difficult time scoring. I predict 24-10 Iowa State. If the Cowboys can win the turnover margin by 2, it will be a close game.

Why do you say that about your offense? What we hear up here is Gundy is now a defensive coach or something which seems strange. Our defense is good. But again because our punt team is so astoundingly awful, you guys will get short fields/cheap points if you can just move the ball 20 to 30 yards.

Our offense is so incapable of scoring touchdowns lately that more than likely weā€™ll spend most the day setting up to kick field goals then.