OSU a Big Underdog vs. Iowa State in Week 8

Maybe. How’s your Punt/KO return guy?

He is not bad if we can not get flags.
Dnt listen to Joe 15, he is a gundy hater.
Our redzone has been the best ever with Sanders.
Ld brown took a ko to the house ,but he is injured.
The others aren’t bad.
Your kicker is good isn’t he.

For kick returns LD Brown is really fast. However, I don’t know if he’s playing in this game or not. He’s been injured. Don’t worry about punt returns. We’ve made it either a practice to call a fair catch no matter what, or sometimes muff the return and scramble to try and recover it.

It’s good if you like kicking field goals instead of scoring touchdowns. Against Texas we had two touchdowns and four field goals. How about we change that up to four touchdowns and two field goals?

Way to go captain obvious.
The thing with u joe is ur a result gut.
U could be in isolation not see or hear about the game. I give u the stats and u would say the same exact thing as if u watched it.

I think you meant to say guy, but yes I am. Who the hell wouldn’t be? Don’t you want to see better results?

I watch the games. While I’m glad we squeaked out a win at Texas, but I’m not going to deny the fact our offense couldn’t score a touchdown through three quarters, against a team that was 107th in total defense at the time.

If you know there is a problem that can cause potential harm you try to fix it. You don’t ignore it and just let it be hoping it doesn’t explode. That’s why I’m a supervisor and you aren’t.

Place kicker is good. Everything else sucks. If you are in the stadium, you will likely be able to hear cheering if we get off a high, actually decent punt that actually goes past the first down marker or doesn’t look like it just got shot with a 410.

It’s funny u make excuses for Texas having the 105th( which will go down ). But it no reason for us to lose in 2018 with 4 games under 7 points and caused by thing 95th defense and kicker

I seen where most of Purdy’s good games have been against teams not as good on the defensive side.

What’s the problem with him? Just not able to get over the hunch of playing good defensive teams? What’s the weakest point for the ISU defense?

Lol Campbell not holding try outs?
2 big jobs opened. Campbell staying.

There was also no reason for us not being able to score more than 12 and 17 points against K State and Tech that year as well. There is always a rotational catch to everything you try to counter with Roberto.

The deal is just a stop in those games we would have been in the title game. I’m not even asking for those two games. Or a great defense
Looking at results is something anybody can do.
And u would change the wrong thing.
We get these guys on the same page and focused will help more then anything u have said.
Our offense did score more then the second best offense in the league

Purdy’s fine. The team every year sucks in September. That’s an entirely different conversation.

If you look at his stats minus the Them out East game, he’s been efficient and done what he’s been asked to do. He threw a pick in the Baylor game but the ball was tipped. He wasn’t the reason we lost to Baylor. We struggle at WR after Hutchinson and there were a couple of absolute dimes he threw on deep balls that our WR didn’t catch.

TJ Tampa is a young corner that was thrown in due to injury. Baylor exploited him in the first half of that game before we dialed up more pressures and settled down in the second half. If you can get him in one on one overages, you can move the ball. I’m not that worried about run defense. Passing downs if Sanders and run around and be patient and find guys are likely to be what could kill us.

And the second best offense scored more than our offense did in the first half. All I ask for is some kind of consistency.

Those jobs generally scare us zero. If Harbaugh get’s canned, you will see us start sweating.

1 Like

Luckily for you guys our passing game is atrocious when Martin isn’t playing. It’s even more atrocious when Martin and Presley are both not on the field.

We have a hard enough time just trying to execute a simple throw back pass. Sanders is so inconsistent you never know what’s going to happen.

Against K State he looked like a Heisman caliber QB, and the next week against Baylor had we not had a really good defense he probably would’ve single handily lost that game for us with his three interceptions.

Aranda is building something in Baylor and I don’t care for it. He’s a good coach. I hope he takes the LSU job so we both don’t have to deal with it.

1 Like

Yea I do not see Campbell leaving the midwest, unless pro team

He won’t go to the league. He won’t even interview.

Their is a ou fan on he saying no way. But, itching it would be the best fit for lsu. The got to get a clean coach who is not showing emotion