OSU Announces New $55 Million, Multi-Year Stadium Upgrades Plan

So Kansas beating ou every once in awhile is ignorant, that’s you showing your lack of football knowledge and being ignorant. Bless your heart, stick with baseball :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Oh @michael13. You are such a pansy. So easy to rile up. Where does this internal anger come from? I have never met a bigger dickskin.

Hell, the new TCU coach is already at Gundy’s level after 1 year at TCU. lol. So, Aranda year 2 - Big 12 Championship. Dykes year 1 - Probably Big 12 Championship. Klieman year 3 - Big 12 championship game. lol. All three of those are already proving how horrible Gumby is.

2 Likes

You think I’m mad ? That’s hilarious :joy::joy: that’s all you could come back with cause you were proved wrong. Your Jr high comebacks are comical

1 Like

What was I proved wrong about?

And I didn’t say you were mad. I said you had internal anger issues. There is a big difference.

Is it because people don’t respect your personal pronouns?

So Sonny has been in here one year. Tell me what the others record is against Gundy ? If you can you know Gundy owns them. Kleinans first win against Gundy in 4 years not 3 you embicile
Stick with baseball :joy::joy:

1 Like

They made it to the game at least. I don’t care what their record is against Gundy. embicile.

10% more beat gundy then lost gundy. Thats the real fact lot lower then all like you said.
Thats one thing your werewrong about. Your were close for you. Just 90% off.

We have good coaches in the league. That said lets look at some of those coaches. Dave is working on his 2nd losing season. Matt has fell off the empire state building.

Alot has to do with scheduling homeand away injuries and a lil luck. You takeall are luck away with your sad mojo

1 Like

For one Aranda had a 6-6 record when he was picked to win the conference, so I need to go farther ? He’s 1-3 against Gundy

1 Like

Its weird @firegumby only has jr high remarks and say gundy suck, but he cant keep up

1 Like

I DONT’ CARE ABOUT THIE RECORD AGAINST GUNDY!!!

I CARE ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THEY COMPETE IN THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

And Gundy was in the championship last year and went 7-5 this year and was in the top 10 at the beginning of the year. What’s your point? He still didn’t compete for a conference title. Period.

Calm down their lil gurl. No need to yell. Talk about get your pantsy twist

1 Like

I enjoy proving him an idiot with his phony statistics :joy:. Gumball is scrambling for answers just like joy and her father

1 Like

AGAIN. GUNDY HAS BEEN HERE 18 YEARS AND HAS 1 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP. THE COACHES I LISTED ABOVE HAVE ONLY BEEN IN THE CONFERENCE A FEW YEARS AND HAVE ALREADY SOMPETED JUST AS MUCH AS GUNDY HAS FOR A CONFERENCE TITLE. THAT IS THE POINT. NEW COACHES POP IN AND OUT AND THEY COMPETE FOR CONFERENCE TITLES MORE THAN GUNDY.

1 Like

Lol we know what you want its a hard cold trophy.

Still no reason to cry and yell.

Just dnt make out your heros are doing this without great nil money.

1 Like

Are you the illegitimate daughter of jug too. WOW with those comments you make I’m thinking you’re …. Proved your juvenile comments were wrong You’re yelling now so who’s mad :joy: keep trying little girl

1 Like

Think that proved that injuries played the major part in our downfall at the end.