OSU Announces New $55 Million, Multi-Year Stadium Upgrades Plan

I really am glad im here for you. I knew you didnt understand depth
They rotate those 2 out. Not sure if you want depth. Its just something your heard someone say.
If oliver leave itll be because of nil not playing time.

It wasnt a really good year for the whole front dline not just ford. Last year we got 70 % of our sacks with 4 man rush.

1 Like

LBers and safetyā€™s got a lot of sacks Other than Oliver the other Dline didnā€™t have a chit load but they made it to where the others could

1 Like

The only ones who donā€™t seem to understand depth are the ones watching us get our as$ kicked by a Kansas team that was lucky to get to six wins while only putting 16 points on the board ourselves (Kansas was 122nd in total defense. Worst in the conference). You really need to stop with the self delusion dude.

Well i want gunnar to play.

You talking about delusional stuff is funny.
Its amost cute you think you sane.

1 Like

@robert28 NOT FIGHTING HERE. Simply posting this because you were one of those saying how dire straits OU was monetarily speaking.

Lol dude I just explained to you that even when Dunn had a top 5 defense, ranked 10th in plays per game, the guy barely scratched the surface of a top 50 offensive finish. While you still continue to make excuses for the guy. Heā€™s not an OC dude. Heā€™s a freaking puppet lmao.

1 Like

Just because their credit good doesnt mean their solvent. I know know fox has stop the early move. But, it wasnt going to happen anyway because of money ou doesnt have.

Maybe if you repeat it 100 times rainman you may believe it.

1 Like

Joy after seven games we were top 5 in points per game. So you are telling us it was the coaches or the injuries, maybe something else ?
Kansas was just due, when you win 12 in a row against them, they were just due

1 Like

The first 3 wins were against teams with a finishing record of 10-24. We might as well have been playing high school teams. Those games in no way represented how good or bad we were. Also, if you have a solid offense then switching out QBs should not result in a 48-0 beatdown. We should have at least been able to score a field goal. Thatā€™s how bad we are offensively. And before you call out that I made reference to the K-State game when you were talking about Kansas, I know this. Just saying.

1 Like

Kansas was just dueā€¦ That is an ignorant argument. If that is the case, then isnā€™t Gundy DUE for something by now???

Are you still crying about last years big 12 season. Talk about beating a dead horse.

1 Like

No you dumbass. Jesus. Go grab Hooked On Phonix and come back when you have learned how to read and write.

I am actually talking about the last 18 years.

Lol poor lil gurl.

1 Like

How did you become such an illiterate beyotch?

Lol still crying where you raised this way, or your failures lead you here

1 Like

Where I raised this way? lol. Bless your little heart.

We scored 40+ against the.conference champsā€¦. Like I said we were top 5 in scoring after TCU, ydix read that right ? Every team play cream puffs their first 3. Who knew Arizona St would be bad. Schedules are made years in advance. You really think a true freshman qb will step in and take the offense where a 5th year senior ? Youā€™re special arenā€™t you. Playing with a makeshift OL and you think the offense will be the same ? Special again :joy: ā€¦.

1 Like

Are you old enough to remember the last 18 :roll_eyes:

1 Like