OSU Baseball: Cowboys Fall to Arkansas 7-3 in Stillwater Regional Final

You know josh has been here seen 2013. I know the stooges are happy with boones paint job, but dude josh got the best stadium in the country. Which has lead to top classes.

I have know idea how they do it in ba.
What is the 285. Last i check nolen hit 295. The reason i brought up the 330 in big 12 games is to show improvement. If he stayed another year he could have a slow start again. Or he could hit better. I dnt think anybody thinks he will be in the pros his year hitting 340.
Keep it reasonable.

1 Like

Certain expectations should be expected. Gundy is just the best coach on campus at making people believe his excuses are real.

So we can give Gundy 18 years and not Holliday?

1 Like

I guess everybody has excuses except the NC , is that right dumbasx ? There is no excuse for losing? You come up with the dumbest chit Joey
You should win every game , no excuses? When we have been a bottom feeder for 70 years. You and jug cry together, it doesn’t matter. Gundy is still the coach

1 Like

Joy i like josh but if we use your excuses for a new coach i think josh fits. 11 years best year was 8 years ago. Actually his worst year this year. Has the best stadium in the country.
I dnt know why your not calling for his job. This wasnt a reload year. He was suppose to have the horses. If you would treat all the other coaches like gundy, you should be calling for his head.
Im not calling for josh to be fired. Team fielding was ok. Batting was improving. Lost are second starter late.

Josh-rob have a definite issue with when to pull a pitcher. Thats not a hindsight deal like you have with play calling. When you got a starter getting rocked after the 6th inning then pull them dnt act like the will work thur it. You hope a relieve get 2 innings when he cant get thur 5 batters every time.

1 Like

Going to agree we should at least be in a super now, Josh has done a good job at least recruiting. We need more good pitchers period that don’t pee the bed when it’s nut cutting time. Fielding was really good first half then it went sour. His post game comments are not what you want from a coach that’s tough. When you beat yourself, you call it. I think we will be back next year if we get better pitching. This year’s class is too heavy with pitchers

1 Like

What excuses does he give?

Are you telling me our 12-2 7th ranked Cowboys shouldn’t beat Iowa State? Or beat Tulsa or Missouri State by more than a touchdown?

1 Like

Something else you’re forgetting to factor in here. Just how strong was the Big 12 conference in baseball compared to it in football? The fact that we were in the top 10 in baseball and got the 4th seed in the conference tournament should give you a hint.

If Josh Holliday was in a conference with just three good teams and the rest being average or bad then I would assume he would’ve posted a better record than 42-22. As I’ve said before. Everyone doesn’t mind holding Gundy’s testicles while chitting in Holliday’s cheerios.

Joy where are thought of as the 2 bb in baseball.
As a top 10 team should we get swept by anyone at home. I ready told jug this texas in league play has 1 regular and 1 tourny title in 10 years. That the big boy team in baseball. Stop taking about how tuff or weak teams are. Boynton cant beat tcu most of the time.
You make excuses for other coaches. Like telling us about gundys facilities. Both the basketball and baseball have better facilities.
Boynton and josh both have major flaws. These flaws have been with every year. The only time the flaws dnt go notice is when the players over play. Both coaches have out recruited gundy last couple of years. But, have out coached.
You need to stay out of other sports, well all sports. You dnt follow or understand sports enough.

1 Like

No one is bashing Josh Joey , but he’s won the B12 tournament a couple of times. I’ll give him that but he and Rob make a lot of blunders for the talent they have. I don’t give anyone a free ride, Boynton, Josh or Gundy…… you can help hold Gundys balls for him can’t you? He just made the top ten list as the most victories against a ranked team !! You and the other stooges smoke on that some :joy: you don’t follow baseball anyway, you really should stop any at all… just stop

1 Like

Joey just stop , you don’t know what even went on during baseball. We don’t chit the bed against Tech and TCU , just one win, we win the conference. B12 baseball is as tough as football, Robert already schooled you on that. Ward isn’t coaching anymore Joey

1 Like

So what you’re telling me is he has more conference championship trophies than Gundy?

Looks to me like you and Robert are already holding each one.

1 Like

Joy if we were holding each others then were bigger yhen you want to mess with.
Obviously you have none to hold. You talk about them all the time. Wifey wont let you have any with a dress.
I see you arent answering mine. I know to tuff.

1 Like

Joey just wanted you to see the respect Gundy gets nationally…and you biotch about the 3 stars. Gundy develops boys in to men. You should go to one of his camps

1 Like

,285 is his BA for the season, unless it hasn’t been updated to .295 like you said but that’s a long way from .340: 2022 Baseball Cumulative Statistics - Oklahoma State University Athletics

As for “best stadium in the country”, according to whom? It is definitely Top 10 but many will argue that’s either at LSU, Miss State or University of Virginia. I’ve never been to UVA’s but have been to Baton Rouge and Starkville and those are sweet.

Obviously our classes haven’t been quite good enough and/or the coaching and development has not been. Have you seen the batting averages of teams like Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, Ole Miss, Southern Miss, etc? We only had 4 hitters who hit .300 or above? Those teams I mention have about 9 starters who do just about, but also PITCHING! I just think Josh needs to change some things, are we not getting top-of-the-line pitchers because of our pitching coach???

1 Like

Your missing my point i mentioned his big 12 average because its second half. He hit 330 in big 12. I know joy and jug cant do math i hope you can see 330 is closer to 340. I guess you did check the batting averages throughout the year. Hitting got bettter as a team. We had two freshmen start pushed a 2 year starter. And a third freshman shared duties with a sophomore. Onlywe had a few sophomores start.
Pitiching to me has the most coaching issues.

1 Like

I went and look at the draft. Jung from tech is projected at 10. Hit 335 the last 2 years with 21 and 14 homers.
Nolen is looking arond 46. Thats 3 million$ difference.

He has lost value seen hs. He was a top 100. My only point is, if he stay 1 year stay off the strikeouts like he did later in the season, ups the average. He could make millions more. If he goes pro nothing he does for 4 or 5 years gets him a raise.

Campbell is looking around 20. And matts son is at 3.

1 Like

Maybe he should develop himself into being a championship caliber coach.

1 Like

I do. I would rather just hold my own instead of another dude’s like you and Michael love to do.