OSU Baseball: Cowboys Fall to Arkansas 7-3 in Stillwater Regional Final

Like i original stated, IF HE IS NOT IN THE TOP 5 ROUNDS. So your state if true of 2nd or 3rd round im in an agreement.

So expectations should only be met if your going into your 18th season?

1 Like

Technical his would be his worse results. No league title , no tourny title. No regional win. With i mite add his best hyped team. Im not on josh but you making stupid comments. After alot of years not 18 but enough.

1 Like

I connected with Dilks on Linkedin and sent him a message to ask if he thought oSu coaches ruined his arm. That guy could RAKE too, one of our best hitters the whole time he was with oSu. Walton has a reputation as a great coach with whom exactly? I think we can do better!

Tom Holliday coaches a summer college team in Cape Cod League. Might be weird for him to come back to Stilly after getting the boot but being able to work w/ your two sons like that??? I wouldn’t mind bringing back the uncle too, Dave was a heck of a hitting coach and is currently a scout for the Braves I think. Being around college kids like that can make a dude feel young.

Losing that first game against Ark definitely put us behind the eight ball. Our pitching depth was already thin and yeah, all those runs scored esp that crazy game vs Mizzou State had to have had the guys exhausted.

No, because we had that doofus from UT come and made us worse than in a long time. Josh was but a tyke when Gary Ward and Co had us in all those CWS. There was what, 20 years in btw so I personally don’t think that’s fair.

He won’t hit .340 in college, lol. Not that kind of a hitter. He stunk it up pitching towards the end and is definitely a corner infielder as far as a prospect.

I dnt have the stats but look at what he was hitting in the 12. He gained 60 points from half way in the season to the end. Same with his strike out.
He has gotten better at 3rd. I think trying to get 2 innings out of him is to much to ask.

1 Like

I went and found it. Nolen batted 330 in big 12.

1 Like

But it’s fair to demand football championships when we’ve NEVER won them or done anything significant before Gundy?

1 Like

If in baseball, Texas dropped to the bottom of the conference and the team winning the conference was getting spanked on the national level, conference championships should be expected. That’s in baseball. In football one team has stepped up winning 3 conference championship in the last 10 years.

1 Like

Why are you talking about Texas? This is an Oklahoma state blog

1 Like

Never going to win the conference till you learn how to beat the teams in the conference.

Hey jug head you really shouldn’t talk about chit you know nothing about. Texas is a big blue blood then us in baseball. They are the appex of baseball as of the big 12.
They have 1 league and 1 tourny title in 10 years. This year is the most hype they have had in a while.

You really would shut up. Last 2 years i know have been top5 classes and we have the best stadium.

1 Like

Man did you think of this all by yourself?!

17%

You always bring creative thoughts to the comment section

2 Likes

I personally don’t think he’s that high, I’m thinking more 4th or 5th round but the dude has a lot of pop so you might be right. Pro teams make that mistake, going for power over total bases all the time.

T. Boone’s $$$$$$$$$$$$$ has done more for football than any other sport and helped Gundy more than any other head coach. Give Josh as much time as Gundy got to get us a CWS appearance vs Big 12 title or naw?

1 Like

Is that how they’re doing BA nowadays, only counts in conference, LOL? .285. He’d probably do better w/ wood bats than those crappy BB Core, they should ban those.

Oh I love josh I just like pointing things out to the hypocrites here, and a 60 million dollar stadium for a non revenue sport is pretty dang significant

1 Like