OSU @ Baylor Game Thread šŸ€

The only good part of Waco is that they have an in and out

We stopped at the one in Denton on the way down!

2 Likes

Nice!

Now, the answer to the question is very important. In-N-Out or Whataburger?

My family refers to Whataburger as Whatasucker. We are obviously not fans of it. Iā€™d take a McDonalds over Whataburger.

Who hurt you?

4 Likes

Whataburger (I mean Whatasucker) hurt me. Not only bad flavor but got food poisoning there to boot!

Now we can agree about In and Outā€¦thatā€™s good!

Food poisoning sucks. (Itā€™s why I think chiliā€™s is trash tier food) but Iā€™m sorry, Whataburger > In-N-Out for me. Canā€™t compete with the patty melt, chicken biscuit, and taquitos.

Here here

2 Likes

Not sure if itā€™s still in business or the same owners, etc. but when I was in school at OkState, Shortcakes Diner was the absolute bestā€¦chicken fried steak, patty melt, burger, you name it.

1 Like

Itā€™s still there! Itā€™s kinda run down, but they do a pretty good breakfast! I used to go there late for pancakes before they changed their hours.

1 Like

It has been for 30 years. Still churns out amazing food.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was run down even when I was in school. I went off othersā€™ recommendations and always got mine to go. Food was always awesome though, and reasonably priced.

1 Like

Iā€™d probably do In-N-Out more than Whata if I had one available, but Whata is also v. good.

3 Likes

Whataburger and itā€™s not close

1 Like

Had a patty melt from Whataburger for lunch. It was good as always.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting a burger for lunch.

1 Like

Whata is fire.

Braums is fire too tho!

2 Likes

I can see how excited about the game we are.

About the burgersā€¦ You guys fight but Iā€™d take em both.:man_shrugging:

1 Like

The Braumā€™s on 6th in Stilly is sooo good.

1 Like