OSU @ Baylor Game Thread 🏀

Don’t remind us about the game against the #1 Team in the country…we will lose our appetite :wink:

3 Likes

Good point.:joy:

3 Likes

Starters stayed the same, but I was starting to freak out when the group of Ice, Chris Harris, Bryce Williams, Keylan and Kalib were the only ones warming up without shooting tops.

3 Likes

@Marshall, any real “news” about Kalib? Is MB still sticking to the Smith is doing things right mantra? Because, in actual games, it sure looks like Kalib is missed.

All I’ve heard is that Tyreek has earned the time.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I guess I’m just not seeing that line of thinking in the past week’s games. I’d like to see more Kalib. Let us know if you hear anything else, please.

2 Likes

If Boynton doesn’t handle this correctly kalib could end up wanting to leave, which would force a decision out of Keylan too.

2 Likes

I agree @OSUgrad. I can see letting some have some more PT as a reward for a game or so, but after that, if they are not lighting it up, go back to what was working better. There has to be more to this Kalib thing than being said in the media. It just doesn’t stack.

2 Likes

Today might be a chance for Kalib to play some significant minutes. He should be a little fresher since he didn’t play much on Tuesday or Thursday.

1 Like

Ugh man I miss Braums……those chicken tenders and gravy SMACKED!

The steak sandwich thing was always a go to as well

4 Likes

Up 2-0, take that haters

2 Likes

Avery has ditched the headband two games in a row. Our boy is superstitious! Lol

2 Likes

BT just needs to set his feet. Seems like he’s always falling in a wrong direction

2 Likes

Prayers up for the slaughter that is likely to happen.

Is this that magical thing they call offense!?

An absolutely fantastic start that we all saw coming

2 Likes

It’s the hope that kills you.

12 Likes

Hey, ya’ll, I got my win at the 5 minute in mark! I’m happy…for now :wink:

Also, these OkState uniforms are sweet!

1 Like

Uhhhh…what is happening?

1 Like