OSU Commit Jelani McDonald Goes From Unranked to Four-Star Just Weeks After Pokes Pledge

Has to be a first for a kid who commits to us to go from zero to 4. Zero to 3 is very rare as well. If he decommits and commits to Bama or discoTEX he’ll go to a 5. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Recruiting rankings are sooooooooooooo political!

3 Likes

With Gundy’s ability to coach scared in championship games, and his philosophy of thinking you can build a blue blood with three star recruits I’d have to say his hopefulness that OSU being a BB by the time he’s done coaching is pretty slim.

Usually when they can get recruiting rankings right with projected NFL picks I have a hard time saying recruiting rankings are very political. I doubt Clemson thought they could start competing for titles (or winning them) by using primarily three stars.

Well go get them 5 stars joe! Offer them an nil deal they can’t refuse!

2 Likes

Joy where do yoi think this chit up. Do you really believe the stuff you rite. Why would you think clesom thought they could do it with 3 stars. What is that

1 Like

Lol.
Haha.
Lololololo.
Hahahahaha.

@ar1

2 Likes

Lol.
Haha.
Lololololo.
Hahahahah.

@joe15

uo was down to ku 10-0 at half this season.

Haha

2 Likes

All that blather is just stupid joy, pitiful. Where the hell do you get that Simmons was a good coach !! He beat uo when they were down, really down. Dumbest chit I’ve ever heard. You are a retard

1 Like

You idiot, guess you don’t remember what our two backers were last year do you ? You are just like your brother joy, pointless jabber, thinking it makes you look smart. Here’s a tip, it doesn’t

1 Like

Dont feed the trolls.

Washington was Unrated when Dunn offered and he committed. He then immediately jumped to 2 Stars, then drifted up to 3 Stars before winning a Belitnikoff.

What folks cant seem to grasp is there are 65 P5 teams with 25 scholarships per class. Population is 320M people. HS football is as sophisticated today as College programs 15 years ago. There are LOTS of great players.

And yes the BBs still get most of the freak 340# back flipping athletes.

3 Likes

Give me a team full of Washington’s and Malcom’s Kids that want to drive themselves to win and be better

1 Like

And as long as OU has guys like Hollywood Brown and Ronnie Perkins, you will lose 10 out of 10.

1 Like

So now you understand why ou wins. Took you awhile.

Ask other coaches how to recruit. We have talked about this. No other sport needs so many players and the bb in football have a way bigger hold on recruits.
Wrestling and golf are bb here. Baseball is rite up there.
Basketball should be, its a sport that is wide open in recruiting.

Jug you definitely have no clue about recruiting so just lay off it.

1 Like

First of all, you have no idea how much I know about recruiting. One thing for sure is Gundy knows zero about recruiting at a high level.

You just keep making excuses for the coach that only won 1 conference title in a lifetime.

1 Like

Hey sun shine it is the same for the other 9 teams in the league. And you never once said anything about last years recruiting class. We had 6 composite 4 stars and 4 more that were 4stars from at least on site. That means half the class were a 4 star.

Just like when you guys wanted a title game. He did it and you yahoos went on anout something else.

I have never stuck up for gundy. Like i tell joy im correcting you guys misses. I know exactly who gundy is and what osu has to offer.

1 Like

We had our chance before NIL. We just decided we needed to use the K State strategy.

2 Likes

Do you really believe Gundy has championship caliber coaching in him? 1-4.

2 Likes

Are you too stupid to read the other comments on the forum before making yourself look stupid? Where did I ever say Simmons was a good coach? All I said is that it’s pretty hypocritical to praise Gundy for beating Texas when they’ve been down for over a decade and then discredit the wins against OU in the 90’s when they were down.

It’s just Robert continuing his smoke n’ mirrors campaign of trying to make Gundy look better than he actually is. Nobody gives a chit that you beat a 5-7 team that can’t even win a home game against Kansas. He discredits the OU wins and then tries to beat down Miles saying he “only won with Simmon’s recruits!!!”. The dude is the very definition of a double standard. We know what he’s doing. I’m not even sure why I’m telling you this. We all know you’re Robert.

You’re not correcting my misses cause I’m always right. My main and almost only gripe is not winning conference titles but Gundy is to busy trying to be a celebrity. That kind of chit might impress Justin Bieber but not me. I want to be impressed by team winning enough conference titles to actually make a playoff. Notice I’m not asking to win the conference every year or recruit like Alabama.

If you’re the second best team in the conference for the last 10 years shouldn’t you recruit in the top 3 or 4 every year?

If Gundy spent half as much time trying to make his players and coaches better instead of trying to be the biggest celebrity, he would have 4 or 5 conference titles by now.

1 Like

Exactly!!! We would have three right now (which I would be content with) if Gundy would stop finding ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. So you’re basically left with two options here. Coach better or recruit better. It’s not going to get better by doing neither.

1 Like

And we had a defensive stand to escape possible overtime against the mighty Bears of Missouri State.