OSU Commit Jelani McDonald Goes From Unranked to Four-Star Just Weeks After Pokes Pledge

On gundy being a celebrity, the media did that.

When he attacked Carlsen with the i am a man speech ( which completely behind) the media took it as a attack on them. So there is a group who want to over analyze everything he says or does.

Look at the covid stuff. Was he wrong, didnt osu do great through out. But, when he said it, the media had a hey day with it.

Same with the tee-shirt, rattle snake hunt, his donkey. Why do we know so much about gundy, because of the media. Aleast he is not a pirate or a molester like leach and miles.

I told everybody this recruiting class was going to be " poor". Why, i stated before. Just like o laid out our finshing standings, our recruiting is between 3 and 4. Over the long haul. Even with this small class we will have a 87 with acouple of 4stars.

The title deal is disappointing. But, like last year we were beat up. We can argue play calling but the last play should have been a td. If only Jackson cut sooner.

1 Like

Lol
Haha.
Lolololo.
Hahahahaha.

@ar1 heres another one 5 star exgf material

2 Likes

The media doesn’t tell him how to cut his hair or take his shirt off or to get his picture taken in stupid tee shirt. It doesn’t tell him to slurp at the mike make fart noises or bring his dog to the press conference. All of which has nothing to do with his team.

1 Like

@joe15

Mighty riley was shut out 1 whole half by KU? Lololololo.

Hahahahaha and uo recruiting wasnt ranked 53rd lololololo

2 Likes

@ar1

Damnnn you ride his nutz hard

1 Like

It’s like he wants to be more popular than Leach to the media he just can’t stand it.

There you go you and joy are obsessed with mike. I dnt get excited when he takes his shirt off. I also know they dnt boo when he does. I remember when presidents brought dogs to their press deals.
What happened to the deal where all press was good.

Thats funny mike is worried about no title game leach.

1 Like

How many pictures have you seen of Bill Snyder without his shirt? Bob Stoops? Nick Saban? Gary Paterson? Matt Campbell?

1 Like

Unlike you i dnt look for them. Do the crowds boo. This is what i love about you and joy. You talk about dnt being exciting then cry he is.

I see what your saying. That doesnt mean you got to cry like a baby and lie like a dog.

1 Like

I don’t think Gundy is worried about impressing you jug ……sure he has an ego and cocky. I could givd a chit about that. He’s done a great job bringing us from the bottom to the top 2…. You think he wants to waste time on 4-5 star players then have them commit to someone else over money … that’s what happens on most of them.
Gundy isn’t worried a impressing you, hes worried about winning games

1 Like

Ha !! You moron. , Gundy is far more respected than Leach will ever be. Have you ever seen Leach called on to comment on the NC ?
Leach is a total asx with the press. Absolute smartass yet you think he’s more popular :joy::joy:

1 Like

Someday Gundy’s legacy can set next to all your "also participated " ribbons.

1 Like

Murdock is a clown. Stupidest talking head in Oklahoma.

1 Like

I imagine you have a drawer full of participation trophies don’t you jug

You must fantasize about all of them taking their shirts off jug :flushed: especially Patterson :cowboy_hat_face:

No its just gundy. Anytime we can swing the talk to gundy shirtless or in his singlet jug is on board

2 Likes

LOL I’ll tell your why you don’t see them with their shirts off. It’s because it would be ■■■■ ugly seeing them with their shirts off and they know it. With Gundy that is not the case lol.

2 Likes

That’s where I differ from y’all cause I think it’s all ■■■■ ugly.

I think it bothers you because it brings out your secret homosexuality, don’t worry though it’s 2022 you’ll be accepted when you take that leap outta the closet :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll see your Murdock & raise you with a Radosevich. He’s the absolute worst

1 Like