OSU Commit Jelani McDonald Goes From Unranked to Four-Star Just Weeks After Pokes Pledge

You might able to raise that with Robert Allen

2 Likes

Y’all are the ones who are so infatuated with Gundy and think it’s so cool when he pulls that chit. But stay in the closet cause I don’t want to see your chit either.

1 Like

Oh I’ve always hated that guy. OU has a clone of him in James Hale. I haven’t listened to either of em in many years

1 Like

The only time I see Robert is when I show some of these cats the Bedlam baseball brawl video from back in the 80’s. He’s the sportscaster on Channel 4 when the clip starts

No we only talk about gundy with you yahoos. We read an article and post to the article. You guys bash into the forum talking gundy. Go read the other post in non gundy articles. The ones you dnt post.

1 Like

Oh dang I didn’t know that lol I’m gonna have to look it up

I swear Gundy has to be you and joes biggest trigger point in life :man_facepalming::rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a good one. The Bedlam Baseball Brawl: 30 Years Ago | KFOR.com Oklahoma City

Okay that was pretty great lol

1 Like

First, you shouldn’t swear.
As far as Gundy, I’ve sat through years and years of mediocre football, so I’ll be fine. I did think the last 10 years was a unique opportunity with Texas down but like usual OSU didn’t step up and take advantage. Now with the development of 2 major conferences, it looks like that door will soon be closed.

Men that act like children over a football coach will make ya swear :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

12 Above all, my brothers and sisters, do not swear—not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. All you need to say is a simple “Yes” or “No.” Otherwise you will be condemned.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

That was not my point at all about wanting gundy to recruit that QB that Tulsa offered in witch you still can’t be a man and say you were wrong to me but that’s ok I get it that you don’t know right from wrong. My point was one of the coaches from osu was recruiting him before Gunner committed and “someone” told him to quit because Gunner was committing. So let’s see how good the kid is compared to Gunner. I was told he’s skill set is quit a bit better than Gunner. Know write this on a piece of paper so you can look back on it so you don’t retard out and miss quote me like you always do.

You said gundy got 1 5 star and he was a bust correct? There you go, gundy sucks at recruiting so thanks for your truthfulness. Just so happen to be a QB LOL. He needs to be so far hands off of quarterbacks it’s not even funny. Sad that that should be his best attribute in recruiting.

I never said Gundy was the one who got him.

Dude thats not my point either. Gunner is in the 2021 class. Use common sense, oh yea i forgot whom im talking to. They guy your tking about would have been a sophmore. Gunner didnt stop us from getting the next 2 qbs we got. It doesnt make sense. They stop looking at a no name unranked qb because he is an no name unranked qb. There are 2 classes better gunner and this kid. We could have four scholarship qb, i doubt we even offer him a walkon.

1 Like

Gundy was the offensive coordinator so he must have recruited him right?

So are you saying it’s his offensive coordinators that haven’t been able to recruit now I’m confused?

Coaches don’t recruit kids as sophomore’s? LOL what are you talking about? I got first hand information from his coach you retard! Where did you get your info? Home on the shittter? You couldn’t even find out that TU recruited him because if you remember in you dumb post you said TU hadn’t even recruited a QB this class :joy: :joy: :joy: guess you were dead wrong uh? Right?