OSU Football Lands Three on Preseason All-Big 12 Team

Baby steps. We just need a coach who can take baby steps. So far with Gundy it’s 1 step forward and 2 steps back. But then he is known for his dancing.

1 Like

Jug you know that lewis field has been up graded multiple times. So each time was there a spike in wins.
Also you act like were the only school that has done anything. Baylor has a brand spanking new stadium we have a paint job. There is not a team that hasnt done atleast 200 mill in the last decade. Jug when you get dizzy from chit smell dnt text walk out of the shed.

Stop posting rainman

1 Like

Hundreds of millions ? How bout a lot of that had to go to title 9 you idiot. You apparently never went to rustoleum stadium and how long it had been let run down. We just caught up with everyone else you imbecile. Gundy must have banged your girlfriend too

1 Like

What are the two steps back? Didn’t we just win a NY6? How are we moving backwards? You are so delusional.

2 Likes

That would be your 1 step forward. The 2 steps back will be the 11 years till he wins the next one.

2 Likes

@ar1 you were meant for a rubber

2 Likes

Before last year, when was the last NY6 bowl win? Sorry I don’t get all wet like the rest of you over the cactus bowl or texas bowl. Averaging 4th in the conference would be ok if you could win the conference more than once in 20 years.

If we are better than K State and TCU then why don’t we have more conference titles than they do? If you are not pushing and demanding more than you’re just content.

I don’t know who will win the conference this year but I would bet on 4 or 5 before Gundy.

1 Like

When were some of these bowl you never meantion the sugar bowl. 3 big 6 bowls in 11 years that less then 1 every 4.

Stop comparing us to other schools. When all know you would have fired all there coaches. Whe their when from 1 to 6 games a year. Jug we know you snyder patterson a ton of other ciaches you would have fired

1 Like

@ar1

Hahahahah
Lolololol
Hahah
Lololo

Haha
Lol

Big 12 titles do not mean anything, they carry no weight. uo not worried about no b12 titles they leaving…u stuck in the past. Gundy dont give a damnnn bout u or what u have to say yet you talk about him every. Damnnn. Day.

You Ar like the 1 ex girlfriend that is never gonna move on.

3 Likes

@joe15 bring yo ugly head azzz here boy, you argue just to argue, Robert be killen you daily with the jokes its like hes Gundy and you are Monken

2 Likes

Really? Robert is killing himself with just trying to figure out how to use spell check. Nice try though.

I would say the same exact thing if I supported a coach that keeps proving he can’t win them.

1 Like

Poor joy finding another friend.

1 Like

18 years and still here joy…. Just signed a new contract too. You still make yourself look like a fool on here

1 Like

Because we’ve settled for just making any bowl game. It’s just like what AR said. It’s being content with being 4th.

What does jug know ? Absolutely nothing, we didn’t finish 4th last year. Both of you tell so many lies you start believing them yourself

1 Like

Didn’t finish 4th in 2018 either but that’s where we’ve averaged.

BTW Gundy has been last in the conference the same number of times as he has been 1st.

1 Like

Hahaha
Lololol

@ar1

is…

Gundys ex girlfriend!!!
&
Shes crazy obsessed!!!
&
And cant move on!!!

2 Likes

He never said anything about finishing 4th last year. He said it’s what we average in the conference. Do you know how to pay attention? Looks to me like you know absolutely nothing.

Talking about someone who knows nothing, yet here you are crying over finishing 4th , so we should finish 1st or 2nd every year ? How many times have you said it’s okay to rebuild joy ? Who’s second in most conference wins the last 10 years ? Can you tell me that or who has the most wins against ranked teams the last 10 years !! Keep whining and crying, firegumby will help you out

1 Like