OSU Football Lands Three on Preseason All-Big 12 Team

I didn’t say that. I would just assume since we’re the “2nd best program” in the conference (as you’ve stated multiple times) that we probably should have more conference titles and more conference title game appearances than Baylor since 2017 :man_shrugging:.

So where are our conference titles and NY6 bowl wins at then? 0 conference titles and 1 NY6 bowl win since 2011🤷‍♂️. Maybe we can brag once we can get something to show for it. Even Texas has just as many NY6 bowl wins as we do over the last 10 seasons.

Can you tell me who ranks 4th in the conference for conference title wins over the last 10 seasons?

1 Like

Joy you are just talking in circles again… what does it matter if you average 4th, we still have more wins than anyone but uo in conference you idiot… take a look at who has the most wins against ranked teams the last 10 years…. Do you get high everyday and look for little oddities we aren’t at the top in … you really should be on the Baylor board you love them so much
Gundy just signed a new contract if you didn’t know

1 Like

Talking in circles is when you claim to be the 2nd best program in the Big 12 while averaging 4th with almost no conference titles or NY6 bowl wins to show for it. Tell that to an average college football fan, and they’ll ask you when was the last time you won your conference and what kind of bowl games you’ve been in. They’ll look at you like you’re a phucking idiot.

" So because you are lukewarm (average 4th) , and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. "
Revelation 3:16

1 Like

Look it up who has the best winning percentage other than your goons joy , you will enlighten yourself maybe… you two stooges (jug) is spitting out Bible verses like he knows what he’s talking about, you keep crying… 12-2 last year joy. NY6 bowl victory, yet you still cry. I can’t help it if Gundy banged you and jugs girlfriend
Gundy is far more respected than you care to read about… yet you praise Leach :joy:

1 Like

I’m gonna ask the question again. Where are our conference titles?

You’re exactly right. Last year is when it was. Maybe we’ll have another year like that in 2031.

The only thing Gundy is banging is his head against the wall because he can’t come up with any newer and creative stuff for the playbook.

1 Like

All this blah blah and you like Leach, Campbell etc , you’re an idiot joy. How many titles do they have ? Zero ! Ha you cry so much about nothing joy…. You stooges can play your cornhole game if you want. Nobody gives a chit what moronic BS you 3 spit out. Everyone knows you are all idiots

1 Like

That’s what people usually do when all their claims have been debunked. They start calling others names. You must be a far left liberal.

1 Like

I’m not the one that likes Bernie and Pelosi you jackass !! :joy: how’s your 5 dollar gas going !! You’re delusional if you think anyone here cares what the stooges say

1 Like

:joy: how’s your 5 dollar gas going !!

You tell me. You’re the one that’s the left wing hippy here.

1 Like

You got me mixed up with your green earth friends and your daddy jug.

1 Like