OSU Football Narrowly Favored Over Baylor on Saturday

Your right Loyd. Glad your doing your part in telling everyone we’ll do no better than an average bowl game. Way to keep everyone’s spirits high. Keep up the good work!!!

Needs some respect checked. His mouth and the flag issue.

What?

Joey they all knew it was u. Debbie

I’m the one hoping for more than an Independence bowl while you guys are carrying the flag high and won’t drop it.

Baker talks alot. Did he try a plant a flag for ou.
He goes over board.

I would’ve liked to have seen some of that passion from mason. That’s just my opinion

Joey Joey I see u didn’t answer my post.

Sure, would have been good.

Yeah…I would’ve loved to plant an OSU flag on OU’s field in 2014.

1 Like

Yes I did.

Yea that would’ve been pretty badass

Not on the rundown article

Opposing fans and players hate Baker. I get it. I’d hate him too. But he is an absolute leader. He’s about Winning. Rattler seems more worried about other junk

1 Like

We just had to watch our equipment Manger get his ess kicked by ou fans. I bet nothing was ever done about that.

I know u know u didn’t like AJ ripping his shirt off in front of the ou bb bench.

You’ve brought that up multiple times on here. That was ignorant for those idiots to do that. But……what the hell does that have to do with anything involving OU football or the product that it puts out?

1 Like

Off topic , but I wanna know what the hell got into Texas. I know it’s still early but they all the sudden look pretty dang legit

I’d pump the brakes on Texas. They’re better. But I still think they’re behind OU, OSU & Iowa St in Conf

No your exactly right , I’m just saying these last two weeks they’ve turned it on like we haven’t seen in awhile from them