OSU Football Narrowly Favored Over Baylor on Saturday

And Arkansas looks like they might be legit so that loss doesn’t hurt near as bad

You’ll find out through time and enough interactions with Loyd that when his argument is lost or he can’t think of anything else in response he’ll totally come up with something that has nothing to do with the main idea.

1 Like

According to Loyd just a few weeks ago Texas sucks and Arkansas was a terrible loss.

1 Like

They were playing tech.tech offense is not as good, so puts more on two a very bad defense. The overall points were the same from last year. Thompson will be a hand full. I just dnt see the defense of Texas being better.

Would we score 70 points on Tech right now?

Well its looking far from being a bad loss. If they somehow pullout a W against Georgia watch out

When georgia played Clemson, it’s d looked. Till we found out Clemson offense mite not be good.

He might but I sure as hell hope he doesn’t.

3 Likes

Lol I’m with ya man

1 Like

I’ve heard people say he’s a prick and treats normal students like shiit. Definitely looks like he’s that guy. Hopefully they got a locker room divide going on over there.

2 Likes

This is the exact thing I heard. A kid that works at the golf course in Norman said they had to ban him because he caused a scene over them making him pay like every other student that goes to OU

1 Like

Imagine the fit he’d throw over the Karsten Creek prices. This is what I saw about him the other day.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/pvlfar/postgame_thread_oklahoma_defeats_west_virginia/heau300/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

1 Like

Wow yea it sounds like he’s a total douch, which I kinda seen that when I watched him on qb1. Just carries himself as an entitled spoiled kid

Arkansas is fixing to get beat by 3 TD’s Sat.

Might happen

I guess for me any defense that’s given up less than 6 points per game through four games so far might be the real deal.

He looks to me like he stole a sponge from Walmart and used it to bleach his skin, and then superglued the sponge to the top of his head.

1 Like

Till u see that Clemson, vanderbilt and South Carolina have problems put more the 20 on any body.
Vanderbilt scored 3 against a fcs school

You underestimate the power of El Reno native Sam Pittman.

That’s a pretty accurate description. When I first saw him I thought he looked like a feral ghoul from falllout but with hair.

2 Likes