OSU Football Narrowly Favored Over Baylor on Saturday

Yeah I agree. And In Bakers defense the year before Ohio State sang their buckeye song or whatever In front of the student section when they won in Norman. It’s ok to wag your you know what, but when you do don’t get mad when somebody else hits back. Just my take.

3 Likes

Baker beat us 3 years and I would’ve loved for us to beat him, especially in 17, but I’m 100% on the Baker band wagon, only OU player I’ve ever cared about.

1 Like

Remember he got suspended for his senior season in Arizona. I never heard what for but when you’re the number 1 player in the country and you get suspended for an entire year out in the desert, you did something pretty bad.

4 Likes

Yes exactly right, I just think OU is gonna struggle with him running the offense. I don’t believe his teammates like him as much as the media says.

That’s an awesome game by the way.

Rattler’s teammates are 100% behind him. They won a Big 12 championship with this guy. Why wouldn’t they be?

Yeah…in hoops.

We’ll see how this ages

Something to do w/ a girl, I think.

Nah!!! I wasn’t being serious. I have no idea if they are or not. Just wanted to see what reaction I would get.

1 Like

That for the first time is u telling the truth u have know idea. Should be ur response all the time.

It’s better than trying to explain something and going off topic if I don’t know what else to say. You seem to be fairly consistent in that.

Off topic. That is all ur post response.

I could be totally wrong and they might respect the hell out of him, I just can’t see it being that way

Yea im pretty sure your right, probably will be a terrible look for OU if it ever gets out

Because it took place in high school, and they were responsible for punishment served, not sure how. But with the history of Dorial Green Beckham, Mixon, Frank Shannon…it could look bad. A bit of a reach though. With the Pokes, Chris Collins went through an actual trial be which made us look bad for having him on campus and even playing quite a bit before the guillty verdict. Once he was guilty, Gundy had no choice but to kick him out.

I’m saying if it was some sort of sexual harassment or even rape case as some have hinted to, then yea it’s a bad look that they still took him? Especially after how they handled the mixon situation. Just my opinion

I’m all about innocent until proven guilty. But something with this rattler deal is fishy is all I’m getting at, and if it comes out and its bad then I think it will look bad on OU for still taking him

There are alot of ways getting around that. If he was under 18 it’s sealed. If he is getting help. Things like that.
Him being not like by people out side the program my not effect the team. Since each player is responsible for their own performance. Getting paid to throw blocks, is one thing. But not blocking because ur qb is a chit head is another.
I had teammates I played with were esses. Once I got on the field it was game time.

I’m only giving hypotheticals. I don’t have a clue what went down

1 Like