OSU Football: Ranking Mike Gundy's 12 Bowl Wins

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-football-ranking-mike-gundys-12-bowl-wins/

Gundy is tied for sixth in college football history with a dozen wins in bowl games.

2011 is by far the best yet :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

That notre Dame fiesta bowl was a sweet one too ! But 2011 was amazing .

2 Likes

We should’ve been playing Bama instead of ND. That’s what happens when you have a pretender as an OC though.

1 Like

Blah blah blah

1 Like

And you of all people think you know how to run an offense :roll_eyes: lol

1 Like

Marshall: Blackmon did not have a rush for 52 yards versus Stanford. I see that cfbstats.com shows that he did, but espn and okstate.com show that he did not. I watched that game and and cannot recall such a play. In fact, Joesph Randle is the leading rusher for OSU with 23 yards. OSU only finished with 13 yards rushing in that game.

I know that I should probably give the ball to my best player more than three times in a game I’m already down 16-0 in. I probably could’ve figured out how to score one touchdown against the worst defense in the conference as well (UCF).

2 Likes

Copy and paste that every time don’t you. Come up with something original. You’re stuck in low … lol

Why don’t you come up with something new? Like perhaps, I don’t know, the truth maybe? Stop making excuses where they shouldn’t exist!!

I’m not making excuses, you think we should win every game. That doesn’t happen often even at Bama or Georgia. Quit crying over one game, you bring up the same subjects every time Your needle is stuck, stop repeating the same chit
LEARN FOOTBALL

That’s all you clowns ever do. You make excuses for poor coaching. It’s nothing new to us. I never said we should win every game. However, we sure as hell shouldn’t be getting blown out at home to G5 teams if we’re a Tier 1 program.

1 Like

I guess that why we have the best winning percentage in the new B12 you moron Look that up for the last 5 years. You just need to whine some more
Guess that poor coaching got us that best win percentage

1 Like

Omg you are a drama queen. Get over this obsession with gundy. Like you say, you dnt think we should win ever game. I can name alot of good coaches who have lost to smaller schools.
You crying about this every year is pathetic. Its time you stop crying until we lose the next game. Give us a cry free summer. Yes you are pathetic. We just got a 4 star, nother positive. Even if you were positive, you would add some backhand remark. Im sorry your mom left you when you were 2 or what every your problem is.

1 Like

Yep, best winning percentage and still trying to figure out how to not get embarrassed at home by G5 teams :+1:.

1 Like

Get to it then. Name me how many have lost by 25+ while you’re at it on their own turf.

Sorry, but unlike you, I expect a Tier 1 program to be able to pull a couple of four stars or more per year.

Get a new talking point joy, the two you use are really old. No one talks about them, just you. You have whined and cried for a year over two points. Get over yourself, quit crying a river
Put your big girl pants on

Like i said nothing positive. Your a joke. Sad sight for poke fans.

1 Like

You get a new talking point. Tier 1 teams don’t keep proving they can royally screw up at home against a G5 team. Good grief just rename yourself Mr. Excuses already.

I’m just keep in’ it real.