OSU Football: Ranking Mike Gundy's 12 Bowl Wins

True statement bruh, OC should have been fired 3 years ago!

2 Likes

Especially when the coach is getting paid 7mil a year!

Your reality

1 Like

We have the 15th highest paid OC in college football, and he scores a combined 10 points against USA and UCF. Donā€™t let that stop the slack jawed Gundy guzzlers from coming in here and not holding Dunn accountable for anything. In some strange way, a coach only sucks AFTER he leaves Oklahoma State :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

I donā€™t need a talking point moron. We just tell you how stupid youā€™re to keep talking about SA and losing a game. You donā€™t understand football. We have close to the lowest recruiting budget , not a ton of NIL money yet you want to claim we are a BB now. Thatā€™s your reality. Itā€™s just dumb
Never ever say anything positive, if you do itā€™s a backhanded one

1 Like

You donā€™t know what real is in football. Win every game regardless of the situation. Iā€™ll be highly surprised if the next coach has the record Gundy has, if he does he will be hired somewhere else

1 Like

Bc we win like a blue blood, duh !

:wink:

1 Like

I never said we were a BB. Also, you donā€™t need to be a BB to win a home game against an average G5 team. Where was SAā€™s recruiting at the last four years? Keep it up Mr. Excuses.

Will the next coach accomplish two conference titles in 20 years? Be honest now!!!

If he does will he stay ? You donā€™t know that , what if he does worse ? Gundy recruits kid that love playing and have upside

1 Like

Still stuck on one game are you joy. Did that prevent us from playing in the conference championship game ? I guess you think it kept us from going to the playoffs :roll_eyes: come up with more negative chit negative Nancy

1 Like

We do win !! Top winning percentage in the new B12 ā€¦. Also top ten in wins against ranked teams. ā€œ bill ā€œ doesnā€™t count that ā€¦ lol

1 Like

Jj lost to a 500 fcs team says nothing. This is billy has issues. Even his idol miles as multiple g5 loses.

1 Like

ā€œBill, billy, joy we all know who he is , the biggest crybaby on this board Whines and cryā€™s about Gundy losing a game he shouldnā€™t , then bellyaches when we win a game we shouldnā€™t
Heā€™s the true the true pessimist

1 Like

ā€œIfā€. Glad to see your confidence level :+1:.

Itā€™s been the history of the program DA until Gundy , check that on google

Historically speaking they also didnā€™t have a billionaire alum pumping money into the program either to help keep up.

Does BPS coach players ? Tell how it does ? It only brought us up to speed from rustoleum stadium. I swear you ask the dumbest questions
Not one positive post in your life. You add nothing joy except crying all the time. Jug had to drop you on your head intentionally, several times

At one point in time between 2009-2020 we had some of the best facilities in CF before NIL was even a thing. We also had the luxury of Texas not being any good. We still recruited like it was 1973, and we didnā€™t take advantage of what we had at the time. Which is why we still donā€™t have as many conference titles as Baylor and K State. You keep making your excuses though.

1 Like

There you go with one of your stupid talking points. Iā€™ll be glad when yoh can think of another one so you canā€™t copy and paste ā€¦ lol
I love my school, I try to back them when we are good or bad. We havenā€™t been bad , just average a couple of 7-6 years the last 19 years. We havenā€™t had a losing season in 19 years. Not many can say that now

2 Likes