OSU Football: Ranking Mike Gundy's 12 Bowl Wins

2005- 4-7
2006- 7-6
2007- 7-6
2014- 7-6
2018- 7-6
2022- 7-6

That’s more than a couple. Maybe come back with something a little better than “We haven’t had a losing season”. That’s all you can repeat. Even programs that have had more losing seasons than us have more conference titles. So what’s wrong with the picture here Mike? How are multiple seasons without championships benefitting the OSU football program?

1 Like

That’s 3 after Gundy got established you idiot !! How many 4-8 or 5-7 in there do you see ? No losing seasons in 19 years. How many can say that Google it ,see where we are… you should follow the goons to the SEC, you always like a front runner

Who was the DA who said?

1 Like

@ar1

The first 2 7 and 6 where developmental.
We are just talking 1 or 2 titles. 2021 was packed full of 30 injured players. The other 2 were developmental.
Since 2010 or when tcu came in tcu at 7 wins or less 8 times. Baylor 7 and ksu 5. Most are lower the 7 wins.
The only thing i have to say is if gundy wins the title the goes 1 win you guys would still be crying. Nothing will make you 2 happy. So , its unimportant then.

1 Like

I believe I asked how that’s benefitting OSU football? Because I’ve already pointed out the fact that worse programs have proven that 19 years straight of not missing a bowl game isn’t necessarily a requirement for winning a second conference title.

If Gundy wins a second conference title. Which has been a big IF since 2011. Then at least I can say we’re on par with K State since 2011 in the category. It’s just a little embarrassing how good we say we are, and we can’t even win the conference when Texas and OU are having down years.

Nothing more embarrassing than having some clod like you on a fan board. You’re a disgrace to say you’re a fan. Nothing but trash posts
You do know Gundy wants his kids to graduate and be good citizens. Winning a title isn’t what it’s all about. Gundy goes for titles , we have played in two of the last three you moron. In 21if we don’t have the injuries we win in spite of Sanders throwing 4 ints If a BB hadn’t been in the league we would have 3 more. You could the Baylor teams that were illegitimate. Keep posting dumb chit joy

Read the post jug !! Who hasn’t had a losing season in 19 years. Three 7-6 seasons until. Gundy got established. A 100 years of sucking and you think you and your son have any relevance thinking you will get Gundy fired? lol
No one pays any attention to you downers Your other part of your clan , gumball or whatever his name is doesn’t post unless it’s negative
@robert28 told you reasons for the 7-6 records
You two are just a nuisance. Wouldn’t know football if it hit you in your mug

No you will move the bar. Because ksu has 2 since 2012. I know how your hillbilly ess works.

1 Like

Ketchup is also the one that says joy moves the narrative when you discuss anything ! :joy:. We don’t have to wonder if joy is ignorant he shows it everyday

I get it, you and @robert28 can’t write a sentence or add.

1 Like

Add, jug you have found what numbers are good for.

1 Like

That’s the reason to only count championship trophies.

1 Like

That’s fine and I don’t have an issue with that. Gundy is the highest paid coach in the conference. His OC and OL coaches also get top 20 pay in CF. If you’re the highest paid coach in any P5 conference most people are going to expect you to win a few conference titles. Not just one. Why is this so difficult for you to figure out?

And yet the program with the best conference record in the last 5 years (your claims, not mine) can’t win one more to be tied with K State. A program which you’ve self-admitted isn’t as good as OSU :man_shrugging:.

CC, signing poor 3 star players, bad coaches , USA, highest paid coaches , every player we sign is either a bad 3 star and if we get a 4 star it

he will probably transfer.
Tell me how all that’s possible joy when we have the best winning percentage the last 5 years I know, might be ten, in the new conference. Best record against top 25 You know what it is
You never mention we are close to last in recruiting money ( here’s you and your dads chance ) low NIL money At least up until this year. How does all that make sense joy. It can’t be both ? :person_shrugging:

1 Like

You can blame their last CC on Sanders joy They beat TCU and wound up with a meh record for a CC of 9-4. So I wouldn’t be beating my gums too much on that one

1 Like

Tell me why that hasn’t translated to a second conference title?

Hey!!! I’m glad we are doing something about that. Now, if we don’t win the conference since OU and Texas is gone I need to know in advance what your excuses are going to be?

You’re just an idiot joy , we might win it and we may not. Why would you say we should win it when you talk about how bad we are ?
Bad coaches, bad players, thst shouldn’t transform us to win it in your small mind
You do know other teams are allowed to play well themselves ? Only reason Utah is picked is because of Rising Keep all that in your small mind joy

1 Like

I don’t t think we’re a bad team. What makes us bad are stupid decisions. Which we tend to make a lot earlier in the season. Also, I didn’t say other teams aren’t allowed to play well. I will tell you though, we sure as hell shouldn’t be placing ourselves in a position to play bad with the experience and amount of players we have coming back. One of the reasons Utah is picked is because they’ve proven it doesn’t take them another 14 years to win a P5 conference again.

1 Like