OSU Football: Ranking Mike Gundy's 12 Bowl Wins

Utah hasnt proven nothing but winning a weak league.
You talk about poor decisions. I can point out bad decisions by other coaches. Sonny pick the wrong qb , by luck ot worked out
Dave and sonny have shown they arent coaches. Matt took the most talent team to 7 wins. Chris started in the first half chacing 1 point in the first half. I dnt know how may guys go for td in the end needed fg to win. Joey went on 4th down on their 30 with alot of time left against tcu.
Your the bad decision.

Osu has had the best team in the big 12 for sure once maybe another. With gundy having all these wins and top 10 in ranked games shows he has made a whole lot better decisions then wrong

1 Like

You have already been told by @robert28 that Utah has more than one in a watered down league with mostly Washington lately, Oregon and that’s about it. I know you are going to say USC but they haven’t had the teams close to the years ago. Muleshoe will be lucky to last there , they are already jumping the gun about losing recruits
Yea we make mistakes, no one team is perfect or the coach Sonny wasn’t the best at starting qbs was he You sit back and biotch and moan like it all works out the way you plan it. It doesn’t always run to script

1 Like

How many Big 12 teams have won a CFP game or played for a National Title compared to the PAC-12?

That watered down league also has more CFP wins and National Title appearances compared to the Big 12. Sad that we’ve played in a less competitive league compared to Utah so far, and we still can’t win it even if OU and Texas aren’t a factor.

You might be talking about years before USC wasn’t good. They still aren’t. I said Washington lately, Oregon and they don’t round robin so you still don’t understand do you. Robert or I can’t explain it any better mulehead

Oregon’s won a CFP game and made the national title game. Washington has made it twice, won a CFP game, and played for a national title.

Tell me how many times Texas and OU have done that? The only team in the Big 12 that’s done that is TCU. In which you decide to bash as being lucky. So all you’re really doing is condemning the Big 12 conference as weak and watered down when you do that.

Yet, you’re bashing Utah as being in a weak conference when that conference contains more merit as far as winning CFP games and playing for National titles is concerned. Then you’re essentially praising Gundy for racking up wins in a watered down conference he can’t seem to win.

You’re too stupid to realize you’re condemning your own arguments and contradicting them as well. Then it takes someone like me that has to point out that you condemn and contradict your own points lol.

With Cade’s new contract extension he’d make $3.8 million per month

compared to

oSu football coaching staff new raises
$542,000 per month (total $6.5 annual combined)

There you go again you point is 1 game. Im talking years they only have 2 ranked teams. And champ has 4 loses.
Last year was suppose to be good for them
We had 6 ranked teams in the ciaches poll. They had 3.
Osu sucks and the big12 i got you.

1 Like

And how many of their ranked teams lost by 25+, at home, to a G5 team?

Here’s the deal with you joy , you still don’t understand football or what I said. Top to bottom we were the better league. Top to bottom’. I mentioned Washington and Oregon you imbecile
Below average league was PAC 12 the last 8-10 years
Who was slated to be TCU starting qb in 22 ? I know I shouldn’t ask you that cause you never understand anything. Chandler Morris was the starter, good thing he got hurt cause Duggan was a gamer plus Johnson who caught everything. We had then beat at their place until Sanders went haywire. Uo has dominated out league for years. They made 3-4 straight trips to the CFP
SO yea it was a watered down league
You still don’t understand football, your only gig is to send stupid comments on here. No I wasn’t running the B12 down. Robert and I stated facts , something you don’t understand
You still on SA in the comment below. , stay stupid

1 Like