OSU Football: What Eight Wins Means in 2020

You ask in our 100 year history. Now you want something else. Tell me something, how does going 2-20 against OU help in recruiting in Oklahoma?

About as good as 18-100 or whatever the overall record has helped.

You could make a case it helps more because our win percentage is higher.

1 Like

Our winning percentage has went down while Gundy has been the coach.

1 Like

Jonhson and jones were good coach and between them got a tie in what 21 yrs

1 Like

Not against OU overall win percentage, you asked how it helps recruiting, if you’re recruiting is better it helps win percentage in all games not just against one team.

1 Like

Ar0 has a hard time understanding the whole picture

1 Like

He’s nitpicking pointless parts that hold no significant meaning to the argument at hand. I’ve got him nailed to the wall and he knows it.

1 Like

He has no idea that no matter who comes in to coach they still have to play ou. And recruit to Stillwater

That’s a lie beside the 5 yrs of Waldorf gundy is the the best winning %.

1 Like

In the last 6 years besides OU Gundy hasn’t played but one game against the best teams in winning percentage. You gripe about those old guys not playing tough competition and brag about Gundy’s winning percentage while he avoids tough competition like covid 19.

Who has a better football team, Kansas or Oklahoma Baptist?

Ar0 u always been the facts if I understand what ur trying to say I would debunk it. We play winners al the time. This yr we were 4 and 2 against top 25 teams. So 6 out of 11 games r ranked teams ksu was rank tcu winning team wv winner that’s just this year. Miami played four teams with winning records won 1. Lost all top 25 games 0 and 3.

1 Like

That would be tough to say beings Kansas is 2-2 against their last 4 FCS opponents.

It would be hard to say anything good about a miles coached ku team

1 Like

They were bad long before Miles. Just proving how bad the conference is.

Considering Oklahoma Baptist I believe is a D-2 school and hasn’t played a D-1 school In 80 years it’s not a hard comparison.

1 Like

Ku was a good 3 and 9 team till miles made them 0 and 9. All conference have bad teams. Vanderbilt, Rutgers Oregon state Boston college there r lots more.

How bad is Nichols State cause I don’t remember them being a real powerhouse in D2?

I think their naia