OSU Freshman OL Trent Pullen Enters Transfer Portal, per Report

Most be get ur info from the dark net. If this true then a new coach won’t help. U really funny guy u make me giggle. Joe Paterno see it’s easier then u think. It’s funny when I ask a question u guys never answer. But I’m not scared to answer urs. Jeff it’s fine u want a new coach. Ur not as obsessed as joe. But keep in reality. Not sure if u know what that means.

1 Like

Make excuses for Texas. U best at that any other coach or school always has ur back. This is the main reason we know u not a good cowboy. It’s one thing to want a new coach but sticking up for other school and coaches mistakes is another.

You gave a reason for three of the 8, but the two you said family was the reason are both the older brothers. Why did they want to go where their younger brother was instead of the young brother joining us. I’ll tell you why, Gundy. Name a younger brother that has joined in the last 5 years. Heck Gundy’s own brother wouldn’t join him.

Joe Paterno did not get better his last 10 years I’m sorry. He was up in down but did not have the arrow pointed up. But if you come up with a real one let me know. Now ask your self how many head coaches have coached in the last 30 years. You get what I’m saying so I’ll leave it at that

U did not ask that. U ask name a coach who won a conf title after 10 yrs . He did 11

I’m not making excuses for Texas. The REALITY is they would’ve beaten Kansas, and the REALITY is they would’ve finished higher than us because they beat us. Gundy has lost his last two meetings to Texas by the way.

So because I don’t buy into the “Cowboy Culture” pitch of wanting to go 7-5 every season and to the Houston or Liberty bowl that makes me a bad fan?

If I were a betting man I would almost bet Brennan Presley is telling his younger brother not to come to OSU.

Reality is they never played and were the 3red best team in the conf.

U make excuses for other teams n coaches that makes u a bad cowboy.

So you think we might have another Justice Hill to Dax with Brennan. Sure could be.

If Brennan’s younger brother ends up being a 4 star recruit he’ll definitely never see action over a walk on. They’ll just tell him to go to the transfer portal once he gets to campus.

Alumni pay 4 and 5 star players not coaches it doesn’t matter who the coach is until we start paying these great players OU will continue to beat the crap out of us