OSU Freshman OL Trent Pullen Enters Transfer Portal, per Report

Here when u get great backs every yr. It’s the same. But like I say there alot of reasons. And go look up all the big 12 schools for the last 5 yrs.
The portal is everywhere.
Do i think every player at osu is happy and Gundy tucks them in. Reads them a bedtime story. NO
Do i believe any coach is loved by all his players, well the month after a national championship :upside_down_face::star_struck::money_mouth_face::crazy_face::cowboy_hat_face:
Point is no coach is loved 100%

Who was Gundy going to play if not SS. U better think this thur. I know the answer. U never replied to the guy saying ur wrong on ur info.
Joe I do know I’m glad ur not a osu recruiter. Be sitting at home all those 5 stars offers out, come tomorrow we got no players​:joy::upside_down_face::rofl::innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::money_mouth_face::cowboy_hat_face:
I dnt even know why ur bring Sanders up to me of all people.

So you want to make it to where we can’t get any 4 star recruits or higher coming here at all? That seems a little crazy IMO. Cause that’s what you’ll get sticking with Gundy. Let’s pretend your a 4 star recruit real quick:

Matt Campbell

“I’m trying to build a championship culture here at Iowa State. I’ve been the coach since 2016 and we’ve improved the program significantly. I’ve got two wins so far against OU in 2017 and 2020. We’ve also made an appearance (or won) in the CCG and went on to be a top 10 team playing in a New Years Six bowl game.”

Mike Gundy

“I’m trying to instill Cowboy culture here at OSU. I’ve been the coach since 2005 and our program has declined the past three seasons or so. I’ve got two wins against OU since 2005, and I’ve lost six straight to OU. We haven’t made an appearance in the CCG yet, but we MIGHT end the year in the top 25 and a trip to the Liberty or Houston bowl is almost guaranteed.”

I wonder which coach and school I would want to play for in the future.

U act like were losing guys like Dupree ( ou’s one yr wonder.
Were losing guys who have never played.
Except guys who got kick off the team and the one who went to play for his dad. Other then that not many 2 deep guys. I have no idea why it’s so important to u joe to bring me over to the dark side.
It’s funny the feeble attempts and the misleading facts.

I don’t have answer why they go for sure. But we have alot of 5th yr walk ons. Hell bundage been there for 10 yrs​:upside_down_face::joy::rofl:.
If there was a real problem beside personal u wouldn’t see these things.

U never told me who Gundy is suppose to play beside Sanders. I just want to know u view.

Exactly!!! That’s my point!!! How can you know how good a recruit is if you don’t play them!!!

I know that u think Gundy is out to lose and cant evaluate players. But u think miles and leach are great coaches. Beamer has turn south Carolina around with out coaching a game.
I would believe u a lil if u won’t say the oddest things. U loss focus. Try to mislead by using half facts. I think Gundy knows what a good back looks like every 2 yrs we have one go pro. And for that fact he has had every position go pro. If any go pro come back and tell us.
I know u want to say hill. But kick off girl beaters dnt count.
R u going to answer the Sanders deal

I’ve already proven to you four universities that went out, and hired different coaches that lead to more improvement of their football programs since they started coaching there. What more do you want?

Based on what I’ve seen so far I’d rather have Jelani Woods playing QB over Spencer Sanders.

U cherry pick 4 college that had a better yr then the last yr. And tried for 5 by saying a guy who has zero coaching did it too.
U just proved me rite u use misleading facts and are not focus. Weve gone thur this with miles a good coach doesn’t make a team worse. Every one of those teams are good school. Oregon has played in the play offs. Florida and Texas a&m r blue blood that real wherein the dumps.
Mac is the closest but has had good yrs and are in the acc. Acc has alot of bad teams.
Mac is one of my examples of a good coach being fired. Sanders who was to play

Lmao. U really do throw stuff on the wall and sees if it will stick.:upside_down_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::hugs::exploding_head::sunglasses::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face:. Like cowgirl said early qb tend to move on if there 2 deep. Woods must have thought he wasnt a qb. He runs one play in the wild cat and that’s ur qb. Like I said u r an odd guy.

Another batch of comments from the no clue Arm chair quarterback comedians that think they no more than the coaching staff. Yeah I’m sure the HC picks each starter every week and determines who is second and third string W/O any input from the rest of the coaches. If that is the case why do we need a coaching staff. Give me a fricking break. Players transfer for a variety of reasons. Moving closer to home (Grayson Boomer), better chance of playing, family (Darrion Daniels wanted to play with his brother, John Kolar was the same), etc. I’m sure some of this is lack of playing time but younger players will only start if they shine in practice. Case in point Brandon Weeden was a lousy practice player. Only when he was thrown in the fire did he really shine. Worked out ok. Some of you guys need to start your own website. I think BuyoutGundy.com might be available. Joe, ar, jeff can all be charter members and charge a subscription fee from each other and rant among themselves. I don’t think the two cents each of you should have would be enough to buy some common sense. They are in their own little world anyway. I just laugh at them. To disagree with them is like trying to argue with a fence post.

1 Like

It’s fun Brian u never know what they will say. Yes it’s like play dodgeball with jello.:joy::upside_down_face::wink::innocent::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Texas A&M is not a blue blood school. They’ve had one 10 win season in the last 22 years.

He doesn’t care about the input from the other coaches. If he did we wouldn’t see the same game plans on a weekly basis.

Cause you have to have someone else to blame besides yourself if things don’t work.

Weird how Weeden did well against Colorado in 2009 and helped win the game. Yet, Gundy chose to play a clearly injured Zac Robinson in bedlam 2009.

Common sense is realizing when your paying a coach Top 15 pay you should probably expect more than the Liberty bowl or Houston bowl.

To disagree with us means you don’t have the logical or critical thinking capacity to challenge the proven quotes by Gundy or actual reality of what’s going on with the football program.

Maybe you guys don’t mind being 4th place in the Big 12. Most OSU fans including myself have been ready for the next step for the better part of almost a decade now.

We got 3rd this yr🤩.

Oh yay!!! 3rd place when most people were expecting us to go to the CCG. Thank God Texas didn’t get to play Kansas or we would’ve been 4th!!!

I’m going to end with this for you brian34 and Robert . When football players or player on the team say 90% of the players want gundy gone it’s time for you two sons of gundy to realize it’s time for him to go! He’s not only lost the team but also the program.O and please let us know how many coaches in the last 30 years that have been at one school for 16 years that has done a good job for a few years and 10 years later starting winning championships? I’m listening.

Good thing you guys don’t make decisions up in Stillwater lol