OSU Has 200-1 Odds To Win 2021 College Football Playoff Title

I’m glad I read this first because I was literally about to post the exact same thing.:joy: spot on.

At the end of the day, if your name isn’t Ohio state, Clemson, Bama, or Ou, you might as well all have the same odds. No one outside of those ever win their conference, and will most likely never win a title. At a certain point they all become the same conversation, whether you’re 9-3 or 6-6. You aren’t getting in and winning either way.

When you say Bedlam is just “Another game on the schedule” that usually means you downplay it because when your a consistent loser and can’t ever beat that team that’s what a person starts doing. They start putting themselves in a self denial box and start trying to tell themselves it’s not any different than playing K State or Texas Tech when in reality it is.

Stop making excuses every time Gundy loses a game he shouldn’t be losing.

Maybe I’m wrong but I think a lot of OSU fans aren’t even looking at the national title or CFP. I think they would just be happy to get a coach that cares enough about making his conference title game, beating his rival more consistently, and recruits like he actually might want to make OSU football into a conference contender at some point in the future.

Ur a funny guy u make me giggle. Here is joe when its found out he has picked another loser. Uh uh uh bedlam. Do u tell ur wife the same thing when u dnt take the trash out. I’m sure in bed its uh uh uh Gundy.

Go look at his non con schedule if u like Gundy’s.

I literally laughed out loud at the last line, @robert28

1 Like

I’m here all nite​:upside_down_face:. With joe giving my material I will never run out​:upside_down_face::innocent::thinking::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Some of these odds are really out there. Just look at Arkansas what where they 2 wins. But next yr there going to run thur sec west. They will be lucky to go bowling. 300 to1 not.
They have a way to early top 20. Both liberty and coastal Carolina. Both loser half there squad.

I’ll take Arkansas winning the SEC West before picking Gundy to win another Bedlam game. Wanna wager?

1 Like

Really u going to go there since Gundy been here they have half the bowls and 1 yes I said 1 division (2006). Its fine to disagree with people but when u make ur self look small n silly u needs to stop

1 Like

So you don’t think Arkansas can turn their program around and start competing with Alabama over the next 8 years? Because that’s about how often Gundy can get a Bedlam win. Once every eight seasons. Six straight Bedlam losses tells me it might end up being worse than that also.

If u think Arkansas has a 300 to 1 chances then agree with the article. Dnt go around changing what the article is about. Had nothing to do with bedlam compared to Arkansas chance in the west. But yes bedlam win will happen before Arkansas wins the west. No I don’t care what u think

1 Like

Nothing to do with the conversation. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Scared to wager?

U just said it’ll be eight years down the road. I hope I dnt know u that long​:joy::upside_down_face::crazy_face::woozy_face::dizzy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

I just said within 8 years. I didn’t say it would TAKE 8 years.

Still to long for me

Ok let’s bet. If I win u go streaking across sutton court. If I lose u go streaking across sutton court.:upside_down_face::joy::crazy_face::thinking::dizzy_face::woozy_face::flushed::pleading_face::sob::scream::exploding_head::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like