OSU Has 200-1 Odds To Win 2021 College Football Playoff Title

Gundy is still getting worse. It’s inevitable or he will define the law of history🤷‍♂️

Stop with the money from Boone put us ahead of everyone, it just caught us up from 50 years of neglect… you making schit up again Joe. Indiana hasn’t won squat and is in more fertile recruiting grounds than us. Besides Ohio who’s the conference bad a$$ ??! You dream this schit up at night Joe. I found a cure for you, gummy bears :crazy_face::weary::slight_smile::innocent::flushed::flushed::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

You lost me there Joe… Arkansas is gonna catch Bama in 8 years or 80 years :joy::joy::joy: Arkansas hasn’t been relevant since the SW conference days :weary::weary::cowboy_hat_face::flushed::flushed::crazy_face:

1 Like

How about if I win you change your avatar to Les Miles, and if you win I’ll change mine to Mike Gundy?

1 Like

Last time I checked they finished ahead of us in the rankings and high school recruits from Texas are closer to Oklahoma than Indiana.

Well if the ap wants to get suck into letting a team get ranked that high by beating no one, more power to them. Played one ranked team lost that one. They could even beat the 8th best team out of the sec

1 Like

Joe why don’t u worry about getting ur facts rite before u start make bets.

1 Like

Why don’t your start putting a coherent sentence together and autocorrect your words before replying to me?

Nope all the words on my last post were readable. I think u cant read post u don’t like.

1 Like

If u talking about the Indiana post, it’s simple. They beat no one and lost to the 8th team in sec. If that deserves a top 15 ranking then I’m a monkey’s uncle

1 Like

This year ?? What have they won in their conference ?? Squat… get a grip , how many Texas recruits do they have… who in that conference is a BB , Ohio state… we would finish higher in their conference than them

1 Like

I knew Joe was OCD :roll_eyes::flushed::crazy_face::cowboy_hat_face::joy:

1 Like

I wouldn’t give them 200/1 odds to win the Big 12. This program ain’t goin anywhere with Gundy at the helm. By the way, the Cheeze It Bowl was his most satisfying win.
Pretty much says it.

2 Likes

At least u were satisfied. There another odd out there 60 to1 to win the natty​:joy::rofl::innocent::upside_down_face::money_mouth_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

And? I can remember when we would lose to a Texas Tech team that couldn’t make a Bowl game after we had an 8-4 season.

Are you positive about that?

We would beat a ranked team. Stop trying to make excuses for u loser

1 Like

Yes… who was the neighbor bad a## besides Ohio state … look what they pay Harbaugh to get his rear kicked every year…

1 Like

Gundy sent this to you Joe…

I not see Indiana Arkansas any of leach teams heck I don’t see any team joe likes on here oh yea ou how could I forget joe’s sweetheart riley

1 Like