OSU Has 200-1 Odds To Win 2021 College Football Playoff Title

Were getting a bargain from Gundy only paying him 4 million for a top 10 winners list. See joe this is a winners list Gundy put us on it.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean a lot when you can’t beat your rival and pad your wins against teams like Tulsa, McNeese, and Central Michigan (Oops!!! Forgot he lost that one).

1 Like

Joe stop knocking r schedule till u go look at those of ur boys schedule. I absolutely don’t think ur smart enough to understand most of what goes on. If u did u wont keep bring the same chit up.
The only thing u every get rite is were 2 and 12 with ou.
The other stuff ur either completely wrong, or at best half(1/8) rite.

1 Like

You are truly a straight up hater @joe15

2 Likes

Thank you !!! Straight up hater !! Only 9 teams with a better winning record in the last 10 years :cowboy_hat_face::crazy_face: Joe claims weak scheduleing !! Everyone does it… no one scheduled top 20 teams :joy::joy:. No basis for any of you excuses Joe just a hater :stuck_out_tongue::sleepy::crazy_face::flushed::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy::cowboy_hat_face::weary::weary:

1 Like

Alabama recently played Western Carolina and The Citadel, next year they are playing Mercer…

2 Likes

Joe thinks they play ND , USC, Michigan, etc every year :crazy_face::sleepy::crazy_face::crazy_face::flushed::flushed::cowboy_hat_face::joy:

1 Like

You don’t think the Tostitos bowl win was his best…? Most satisfying is one you win when it was a good performance by your team… I guess you think Miami was a bad team :crazy_face::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy::joy::flushed::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Alabama also doesn’t have to build a resume to prove they’re the best. They’re the best until proven otherwise. OSU has to prove they’re good and playing the Missouri States of the world doesn’t do that. Tulsa is fine every year but it’s be nice to play other P5 teams and top G5 teams like Boise State instead of McNeese State which does nothing for us.

Tell them to come play us, they know where we are. And they know it took them years to catch up and imitate Big 12 offenses

2 Likes

Logan I know ur a Gundy hater but talking about schedule. Go look at their schedule then remark who they play.

1 Like

Would be nice to go to a major bowl more than once every 16 seasons. Wouldn’t you agree?

You really think Saban would say no to playing the 4th best team in the Big 12? Especially when he doesn’t seem to have too many problems beating other blue bloods.

U still talking u missed a bunch of my questions. One is what u stay in bed. I thought u told me there were lots of people like u. Even ur buddies laugh when ur talked about. The guys u thought had ur Gundy obsession.

1 Like

U do know no one agrees with nutters

1 Like

What were your questions? I apologize. I guess maybe I skipped over them because I can’t read toddler scratch🤷‍♂️?

I can see u typing I hope its oh oh oh gundy

1 Like

Remember u decifered one of my post perfect so u cant use " I cant read it "as a excuses. But u good at excuses. So u are final whimper u cant think any good answers. I knew I would breakup sooner then i thought

Ur wife did leave u for a Gundy impersonator

1 Like

Sh!t tell him to schedule it, cause right now he’s 0-1 in this top 10 match-up of the last decade