OSU Has Second-Best Odds of Winning Big 12 Title According to Oddsmakers

No, youre wrong on the spread. If the helmet logo coming to Stillwater Sat were a different one, this spread would be in the 7-9.5 range.

Yes more like 20 we have more wins then Michigan since 2000. But Michigan holds the overall lead.

This is not looking good u guys were perseason # 1 by alot of people.

Our best steak was in the 30’s. 3-0-2. Only one ou team had 6 and 5 record. Simmions won two and is oru only losing coach in the last 7 coaches.
I know Joey will disagree, but miles were still hangovers from the bad years.

Valid points , I guess the reason I give him a pass when it comes to OU a lot is because how lopsided the series has been since it started. No doubt I want more bedlam wins but it’s not an end all for me . Half of the Oklahoma state fans would take 4-7 seasons as long as we beat OU

3 Likes

AGREED!!! My biggest knock on my OSU friends is that I have 2 that always say “just as long as we beat OU”. They would be fine with going 1-11…as long as they beat OU.

2 Likes

Wallace was wide open ? Terrible pass by corn dog what are you talking about here? I thought Gundy played to conservative

Matt missed an extra point.
Corndog put up 501 yards and 47 points.
I dnt think Bob would have gone for two.

Really doesn’t matter how much he threw for ? If he he leads that pass it’s two points instead he threw it behind him and it looked like tre brown made a great play. Now there was still like a minute left so OU would’ve probably scored again

How that defense was ur probably rite.about ou scoring again.
But the point was if Matt made his missed one. We would have kicked the last td extra point. For the lead.
It’s always better to kick then go for 2. That’s why every body does.

Again with your takes on recruiting how in the world were we the more talented team. I really need you to explain this

1 Like

Oh no doubt . I still think going for two was the right call there in that situation

2 Likes

Of course it was. But I wish we hadn’t had to.

Joey is trying to say in his warped mind, is ou had less talent then normal ou teams.

Joey should be feeling cold. Jug is waiting for us to lose before he spouts off.

Ur dline looks like they were ready to play against isu.
Getting prudy 4 times for sacks.
It’ll be interesting since Sanders has only been sacked 6 times.

Has Williams played enough to be able to read our defensive schemes?

Exactly! Everybody screams Gundy is too conservative then when he let’s “the nuts hang” the Joey’s come out and say why would you do that. My whole thing with Bedlam is at some point players need to make more plays than the other team.

1 Like

Both Dline’s will have some success Sat. I dont think that OSU will be able to just hand it to Warren and get a W. I think the wildcards Sat are both QB’s. WIlliams has shown zero ability to do anything on the road. Hell he was bad at home this past Sat. Id say Sanders is the “best” QB going into Sat…maybe? Who knows. I think Williams could be GREAT Sat…but its more likely that hes very, very avg. Williams isnt reading defenses right now. I will say that the Defenses that have given him trouble are the guys that drop and play protection. Knowles is more willing to take chances and pressure you than Iowa St did. So its going to be interesting to see what happens. I still say that the OSU defense is very experienced. Very locked in. I think that wins out for them Sat.

1 Like

Gundy is very conservative in Bedlam. But this year, thats exactly what he needs to be. Your QB can turn it over. Your defense is dang good. Just punt it and let your D do the work

1 Like

Whose fault was it that we started last year Bedlam down 21 points?

Ur defense seems to be better last 2 games.
But over all I dnt think ur defense plays as great on the road either.
We may be down 2 oline starters. The center should be back. Silles is an animal I’m sure he will at least try and play.
Not sure if Warren will start.
Our play calling last week was a lil blan.
Tech was hold the recievers alot. They final started calling them.
Throw it deep is ur best bet.

I’m sure you’ll say Gundy :rofl:

I believe we can blame perkins and the ou dline.
But thanks for waking up and putting ur 2 cents in

You gotta understand it doesn’t matter what happens on Saturday. These two are gonna come out bitching about something else lol. I’ve said it before if they would just come out and admit that they don’t like Gundy in general I’d have a lot more respect for them.

1 Like