OSU Has Second-Best Odds of Winning Big 12 Title According to Oddsmakers

I’d have to go back and watch. I’m sure some of the responsibility belongs to the head coach for that. My point is we’ve been in our fair share of Bedlam games under Gundy and players have to make winning plays. Coaches put players in positions to win, players have to execute when they are in position to make plays. I will be at the game doing my part as a fan.

2 Likes

lol. Gundy is a lightning rod for OSU fans. OU fans dont wanna fire Riley…but man we will scream for the backup quicker than any fanbase in the world

1 Like

I don’t think their defense scored the first 21 points. Ignorant!

1 Like

Well if not have Jenkins and the ou dline had nothing to do with it, then it’s Knowles fault.

:arrow_up: oh yes. I don’t think he’s the greatest coach by any means but I definitely respect what he’s done and where he has helped elevate this program. We finally have consistency in our football program and he has been a monumental part of that.

1 Like

Knowles finally pulled his head out of his butt in the 2nd quarter but Gundy had already given up.

1 Like

I guess our walk on QB just couldn’t get it done when it counted.

We were picked to win the conference in 2013. We found a way to get 3rd.

Lol guess not buddy! It must be sad to constantly live in the past and talk shitt about a walk-on qb who had an excellent game

Again off topic buddy

If everything is tied up in a walk-on quarterback who is 3 and 5 at that point in conference. Maybe it’s recruiting!

1 Like

Maybe it is! If that’s the case I can’t believe OU isn’t favored by double digits Saturday

At any point in the ou 2018 game Knowles could have made 1 stop.
Not putting it all on corndog to make 9 td and an extra point.

Last year is a prime example of why we loss so many games to ou. We play late. We have injuries and with poor depth it hurts us. Ou always has more depth so they can replace players or sub more.

I’m a little skeptical about Saturday like many OSU fans will be and rightfully so, but my plan is to rally behind THIS team and we’ll see what happens. Worst case scenario we get 2 chances to beat OU. Best case scenario we send OU back to Norman with a L and they can watch us on TV the following week.

2 Likes

Well if riley loses he will still have a better bedlam record then stoops. No title, no title game. No playoff for the second time. No new years eve bowl.

I’m sure alot of ur die hard fans will start to grumble.
He mite even have to get a new oline or secondary coach. I dnt its bad enough to replace a coordinator.
Just saying that’s how good blue bloods do it.

Not to brag but I was rite on about Oregon.

What’s ur thoughts about Texas. Good times huh?

It was absolutely the right move. Going into OT with a significantly more talented team is a recipe for a loss. Especially with a Heisman QB.

1 Like

:arrow_up: exactly

Same here ! Looks to be a great day for football!

1 Like

So because we were picked to win it before we even played a down of football that means we were more talented than OU?

Actually it’s not off topic. Many predicted us to win the conference and thought we had a better team than OU in 2013.

We still found a way to finish 3rd. Why? Because one coach came in with a plan to up win the game and the other came up with a plan to try and not lose the game.

It’s the same concept this year. A lot of people seem to think we have the better team, and think we are going to win the conference (We could and I’m not doubting that). All I’m pointing out is they seem to forget we have a coach that’s scared to death when he sees crimson and cream across the field from him.