OSU Has Second-Best Odds of Winning Big 12 Title According to Oddsmakers

Speaking of extra points. Wasn’t Gundy coaching special teams that year also?

I never said it wasn’t the right move for Gundy to go for two. I didn’t hammer him at all for doing so.

Who was doing the predicting?

Yes that’s exactly what it means. When you return 18 starters and the other team returns 12 you should be slightly better than them.

Really? Wasn’t bashing him?

No now your contradicting yourself. 4 and 5 stars are better than 3 stars now matter how much experience they have remember? So by that logic it doesn’t matter how many starters we had returning.

You need to learn to interpret better. I said he “Could’ve” went for the extra point. That doesn’t mean I think he should’ve done that. Just stating he had another option. I didn’t have any problem with him going for two.

Your right you were just pointing out he had another option :man_facepalming:

If we don’t play the game like we have everything to lose in 2013 we win. It’s as simple as that. You are excluding the coaching concept here as well.

Your the one who said we were more “talented” and by your standards of recruiting stars, there is no way in hell that’s true.

1 Like

I didn’t say we were more talented. All I said is people thought we were more talented. Given that OU is playing a 3rd string QB in that game we probably should’ve won.

Your exact words. “Bob stoops was coming in with the less talented team

And I’m not saying we shouldn’t have won . But again by your recruiting standards bell was one of the top rated qbs coming out of high school.

So was Spencer Sanders.

Joey always thinks he can pick one item and prove points.
Joey has always said gundy never says we r playing to win.
He is a big fan of Campbell. Campbell said a championship is not are goal.
Third sting qb. How many teams this year lost to 2nd and third team qb. Isu Baylor ksu texas twice
And for the life of me I have no idea what past games have to do with this year. Our make up is completely different then any gundy team.
But it makes his day when people answer him he thinks it makes if a big boy.

There is a major difference in rattler and Williams being 5 star and one being the top player.
And Sanders did have riley lmao

So maybe recruiting rankings are overrated in a lot of ways??? :thinking:

Sometimes but not always. Imagine how our assistant coaches could develop players if they could get a top 25 recruiting class more than once every 10 years.

Lord you act like they don’t try :man_facepalming:

It’s also pretty comical how much better this years been all around since your boy holder left

1 Like

The new AD needs to be pumping as much money as possible into the football program with the transition of OU and Texass. They have a massive opportunity to establish top dog in the conference. Now is the time to make some serious investments. Hopefully they recognize that. The non revenue sports can wait I’m sorry but this should be top priority.

2 Likes