OSU Has Third-Best Odds to Win Big 12, but OU (Again) Looks Like Frontrunner

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-has-third-best-odds-to-win-big-12-but-ou-again-looks-like-frontrunner/

OSU has the third-best odds of winning the league next season (right now).

These odds are not based on what Vegas or anyone thinks will actually happen, they’re based on statistical information on what teams gamblers historically bet.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: April fools again today right? you know Steve did more in one year than the 3 previous coaches did combined with the longhorns. This could be his last season. I’ve been looking at several new preseason rankings. There is some serious bias and mad disrespect. No respect for Baylor??

1 Like

Three certainties in life:

1. Death
  2. Taxes
  3. Texas being overrated in the preseason :rofl:
7 Likes

Is Kansas state really supposed to be that bad? I would’ve thought they’d be about 4th-5th in conference.

1 Like

It’ll be hard to predict this year. Look at qb alone. We have 6 new qb. 3 new oc.

I think it could be a free for all with all the uncertainty. Texas ? A team that lost to Kansas !! I do like Kansas QB. He’s not bad… how did Texas add 33 new players ? Aren’t you only allowed 25 , no matter if you’re at the 85 or not ?
Joey and Jug haven’t given their expert opinion yet, Baylor will be 1, we know

1 Like

Some of those guys dnt get scholarships. Like the kickers. Some of the transfer there is a way to push th to the next year. I now it’s a racket

1 Like

You can have all you want on non scholarship ?

Not sure if there is a limit or if you have to give them scholarships if the play alot. We’re supposed have like 150 guys so alot are walkons.

1 Like

Kansas St is going to be much better this year now that they have their QB1 back and healthy. This league is all about QBs! oSu has the returning First Team QB who you have to think is going to be even better. I think the Cowboys and Bears are going to shoot it out again for the championship.

1 Like

We got to play ksu in Manhattan

1 Like

Yeah, I was arguing with that OU troll that OU could have growing pains and be a complete question mark this year, but I still can’t say they’d be worse than 3rd based on the volatility of the league. New coaches, new QBs. It’s why I think we have a good chance to win the league this year.

2 Likes

OU better hope QB No 1 stays healthy cause they don’t have the quality we have for a backup
Could be a bad year if he goes down

1 Like

That’s a tough place for us to play. Has been for several years. Rowdy , loud axx fans especially if they get on a roll

1 Like

I agree they do concern me if we win I think we scrape bye.

2 Likes

I use to always say if their QB goes down its all over or even the running back. It’s like they can almost replace the injured position and keep going like it didn’t hurt lol. I gave up saying that :laughing:. I’m going to hope your really right if it happens.

2 Likes

I think your right on. Almost an entire new coaching staff. I told my OU buddy who’s pretty realistic that I think they get 10 wins probably OU/Baylor/OSU for the big12 ship this season. He agreed. I think Texas gets 8 or 9 wins if everything goes right for them. This Texas dude got them 11-1 playing OSU for the ship.

2 Likes

I’m not disagreeing that Texas doesn’t have the talent to win. 11 games but boy you lose to Kansas , at home too I think :flushed: don’t know if Sark brought in any new coaches but bet his axx is warm right now

2 Likes

Sarkisian has never been a successful HC. That doesn’t mean he can’t be (like Orgeron), but that hire was a head-scratcher for me from the word go. Texas football is broken.

1 Like