OSU Has Third-Best Odds to Win Big 12, but OU (Again) Looks Like Frontrunner

Man, a post like this makes my heart swell with American pride. Even a mentally deficient chimpanzee such as yourself can lie about his wealth while cruising the free site.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe you’ve inseminated cattle before, I just don’t think it was for profit or within the bounds of your restraining order.

2 Likes

And seeing what an awful job your mom did raising you, a $14 steak is actually generous.

2 Likes

His 900,000 dollar bull is kinda like the cutting horse business. Good ole buddy system, you bid them up between their buddy system so you sell them high….cutthroat business. Don’t ever go into it as an unknown until you crony up with the boys :joy::joy: … Jug probably has some longhorn steers sell high

1 Like

You must be a Democrat, jealous of anything successful and making excuses why you and yours are not.

"I’d rather never win than win like that " that good because you will never win.

Thats funny you dnt even no what your party is about.
You dems like changing the rules to fit so you can win.
Dems want felons too.

1 Like

That’s hilarious Jug !! Me a democrat, I’m pretty sure I’m talking to one right now. You far left goons change your narrative to fit your cause :joy:
I’m surprised you haven’t brought up racism :roll_eyes:

Jug liked using that prod on his self :joy:. He’s could be an elephant trainer, all you have to do is poke’em with a stick :wink:

Anyone that has to brag about what they have done or how much money they have usually don’t. If you’re good enough other people will do your bragging for you

1 Like

I dnt care if he is telling us the truth. Jug isn’t a happy guy.

1 Like