OSU Hires Bryan Nardo from Division II Gannon University as Next Defensive Coordinator

The same rumor you guys use on all your favorite assistant.

1 Like

I said investigating journalist. Big difference, well for people that use English.

It is odd i got time out but @kyleboone has no problem with sexual names. Serious this is a joke

1 Like

“I wount call these guys journalists.”

“Tomato slice thinks these guys are journalists lol.”

“One main point is that Marshall is not a journalist. At best a copyright writer”

“Your still missing the big part. Marshall is not a journalist.”

“Copyright at best. The articles on here are the same any where. Your killing me. Marshall is a journalist lol. I guess you think less of journalist then i do.”

“This a fan blog. That get generic articles mostly put out by osu. Very lil opinions mainly stats. Im so your womens day has more journalistic stuff going on. Yes im sure the founding fathers were thinking about marshall. Get real”

2 Likes

Depends on what you want to call them . I know some have journalist degree. Are they journalist. They probably are a member to some group. Why do we call others reporters that dnt work here.

What is your definition of journalist. Asking gundy hard questions or Biden. I only read what they write to see what you guys cry about. How many sites give tge same article on any sports deal. Few words changed.

The definitively dnt care about your avatar name. Classy

1 Like

They let you stay around Roberto you should be glad they aren’t moderating the forums heavily after some of the things you’ve said. They probably agree with my name too. Dickey has been a crap coach since he’s been on campus. OLine is still garbage after years. Quit your crying little man.

2 Likes

Lol its funny you come here with tears running down your cheek, and im the cryer. Lol

Oh it show this is a classy site when they got avatar and articles names like they are.

The only reason your upset is because you know what i say is true.

I know you just hate all osu coaches. But its funny how 1 guy goes down in basketball (10%) its major but 25% is nothing but bad coaches. You really ought to take you osu hate to a goon site

1 Like

You’re crying right now are you not? Whaaa whaa his name whaaa. I’ve criticized Boynton plenty this season so far so you’re argument sucks. Not sure why you’re even here since there is evidently no journalism to be found around here according to you.

2 Likes

First im on a forum. Like i said i dnt read most of the articles, because ive seen them some where else.

What is all the whaaaaa. You having a stroke

If you could comprehend, i did say you hate all osu coaches.so the bb comment was not direct at you. But, you sure cired about.

When a site lets people use sexual act as avatar names and the posters chooses the name, i know its a classy set up.

I wonder do boone by back pfb. He was on here hot and haevy. Sad tho he didnt understand the members were taking about dropping over haters like you. He was out give for tee-shirt to guys the others were leaving for. Lol

One quote from beer was words about sex. That fits your avatar.

1 Like