OSU is the only P5 program with no female coaches

And I’ve already got 6 kids. I mean, what’s one more??

4 Likes

Trust us, you don’t want to be him

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
I’ll take your word for it.

3 Likes

DAD STOP EMBARRASSING ME.

1 Like

Cool, so what time is dinner ma? :joy:

2 Likes

I’d think OU has been a leader on identifying good female coaches, several of theirs have been successful for decades.

Next time you’re in Stillwater, come on by! :smiley:

At least the women’s program has been down for several years. But they sure were good for a while.

The Big 12 as a whole has pretty bad grades. OU has an A with 7 of 10 female coaches, the next highest is TCU with a C with 5 of 12. Everyone else is a D or F.

I think Sherri Coale is about to be out at OU though.

1 Like

She’s going to have to get it together for sure. Kindler and Gasso aren’t going anywhere though.

1 Like

Why even point it out? It’s meaningless. If people think the university is doing it on purpose then they are certifiable idiots. It’s just where we are at this point in time. Nothing more nothing less.

If you think diversity of perspective is good for organizations, then it is worth pointing out. Snowflakes get so offended because they assume someone who is pointing out the fact of a lack of diversity is offended at said lack, when in fact they are just bringing attention to it.

1 Like

Did you have the kids…or did they have you?

1 Like

I thought @ScottCorken and @PutACorkenIt were a package deal so it’s really two more…

2 Likes

Why not? They can sleep out in my son’s “hobby hut.” They just have to abide by the family rules which are 1) schoolwork 2) some kind of manual labor outside of daily chores 3) exercise and 4) piano practice before they get their own free time. :smirk:

6 Likes

It’s fun. They’re good kids. It’s getting ready to be one less in the house though since my daughter is going off to college in a couple of months. And really, going from 2 to 3 kids was the hardest transition because now you’re outnumbered. After three, it’s no big deal.

1 Like

Meaningless is in the eye of the beholder.

Do I think it’s intentional? I doubt it. Do I think Coach Holder prefers working and dealing with men based on his hiring choices? Yes.

I’m sure he’s keenly aware that he has no female head coaches and I’m sure his answer would be “I hire the best person for the job.”

1. Sorry, no can do. 2) Easy, that’s all I’m good at 3) Also good at that 4) Surprisingly, also good at that. In fact, I can probably teach the other kids ie. @ScottCorken
3 Likes

Six??

That makes my head hurt.

2 Likes