OSU is the only P5 program with no female coaches

I know right. I’ve got two but having been trying to figure how to downsize for years. :rofl:

1 Like

We have two, but we’re now empty nesters. Well semi anyway. My daughter living in New York has decided to move home (hopefully temporarily) to ride out the virus. I love her, but she needs to get out of this house!

8 Likes

I could use a hand building fence and carving out stream banks with the dozer. I pay in Keystone, Bologna Sandwiches and Steak. Or she can just play with my kid while I do all that lol

2 Likes

Oh she’s still employed. She’s able to work remotely, that’s why she came home, in lieu of being locked up in her 10x7 apartment. Did I mention she’s also a vegetarian? If you’re going to woo her, you better bring tofu and Kombucha.

2 Likes

@PutACorkenIt doesn’t know what those are

4 Likes

I actually don’t speak Russian.

Edit- So you’re saying she’ll work just for Keystone? Nice.

5 Likes

I expected more from you Cowguy. :wink:

3 Likes

What an epic parenting fail. #cancelCowguy

11 Likes

GARY :joy::joy:

2 Likes

You can guarantee me and @PutACorkenIt are going to be the brothers that fight. Then are best friends two minutes later.

3 Likes

Won’t be much of a fight…

3 Likes

Trust me. I’m as disappointed in me as anyone. We didn’t raise her like this I can assure you. She backslides occasionally, so she’s not militant about it.

I’m sure you’re also into yoga, Keystone. That’s the other way to her heart.

4 Likes

So look… here is where I have to get off the train. I simply cannot make the comments necessary at this point out of respect for you.

But actually… I had a 1stSgt who used to make us do yoga and it’s kinda nice

5 Likes

Yeah I get it.

I’d like to tell you you have beer in common, well you do, but she’d drink water before she drank “nascar” beer.

3 Likes

So she won’t drink Busch Light? I don’t blame her

2 Likes

anyone else reading this interchange getting more and more nervous by the reply?

8 Likes

It may not be but I’m stupid enough to keep coming back.

2 Likes

If I was @TheCraniumMonkey I would be nervous that @PutACorkenIt is talking about my daughter. He may be my best friend but I know what he’s about… :wink:

5 Likes

I strongly recommend Power Yoga for anyone. I hope I’m as strong as some of the 60+ year old women in class when I’m that age.

1 Like

Dang @brent, we had a good thing going there.

1 Like