OSU Loses Commitment of OL Transfer Prince Pines

From what I see it looks like we should go pick up the offensive line coach from Tulsa.

Gundy said you can’t replace experience.

I would be satisfied if he could figure out his offensive line woes for the first time in 8 years. When you have Tulsa and UT-Chattanooga getting lineman picked up in the first round you can be rest assured I don’t have to be right in my own mind.

I don’t think I’m the only person on this forum sick of Gundy’s negligence when it comes to the offensive line, and I doubt I’ll be the last.

1 Like

Lol. You kill me. This kid was from Texas. Texas o line is so bad they are paying 50k to get kids. The kid was from Dallas why didn’t sonny get him. You once again pick on gundy when dozens of coaches faced up.
Look at Jaxon player he is from waco. Their just lucky to get him back. Your so sad

1 Like

No you wouldn’t you’d just find something else to bitchh about on here

1 Like

I doubt that happens. He already had racial slurs thrown his way by Gundy as a player. I doubt he wants them thrown his way as a coach.

Get some one like Keyes we dnt need a lazy Willie black ess coach.

As for Sam, he can throw racial slurs with the best of them, from what I know!! and a coach on staff that doesn’t blindly cater to the fearful (if you monitor his play calling…) leader could actually be of some benefit. To see that the head coach has autonomy, but not blind autonomy, can be a positive. Or sink the whole ship!! lol

1 Like

I always knew you had racial discriminatory issues lying deep within.

What part of that line is racist. It’s very descriptive.
I knew you were a bent liberal to the core. When you have nothing just call them racist

When you make racist comments I’ll call you racist lol.

Which part was racist. It was descriptive. So which part in your liberal mind is racist. Come on joy. Are you a woke lil gurl.

The HC routinely calls out the OL for QB fumbles and pics - blaming them for poor ball control and bad decisions. Rarely, if ever, mentioned when team gets a W.

Why aren’t OL recruits excited about OSU? (Yes, rhetorical)

Thats the life of any o line on any team .